TWO

Diamond Girl

Jung Kyungho started to investigate everything about Seo Family, especially Seo Joohyun, the girl that supposed to marriage with Yonghwa. Then, Kyungho found that Seo Company in big debt, he decided to send his personal assistant to Joohyun campus to bring her to his mansion. And the pretty young lady here to meet him, she seems confused.

“Hi Seo Joohyun-ssi, I’m Jung Kyungho,my son, Jung Yunho is your daddy’s bestfriend, have a seat Joohyun-ah”, Kyungho said.

“Halo Mr. Jung. I’m Seo Joohyun, nice to meet you”, she just replied him. Joohun realy confused why this grandpa bring her here.

“Joohyun-ah, don’t be so awkward, Jisub is like my own son, and you’re my granddaughter. You can call me grandpa. Actually, two days ago I met your father, he came here, we talked about many things. Then i researched about your family condition now, I know your father have a big debt, and I have a solution for this. I can pay off all the debt, but in one condition, Joohyun, have your father talked to you?”, the old man talked seriously.

“No, he didn’t talked anything grandpa, what’s that? Can’t I help ?”, she answered with questioning back.

“Joohyun-ah, like I said before, Jisub and Yunho, my late son, was best friend. My son told me, he made promised with your daddy when your mother pregnant , if you’re a girl, they will marry you with my only grandson, Yonghwa. Joohyun-ah, I know you must be shocked, but if you marry Yonghwa, I’ll pay for all your father debt, I know you really loves him right? How about considered my condition Joohyun-ah..”, He said that, Kyungho really hate his own statement, but he doesn’t have any choice, he knows the young lady really loves her father and so do Jisub. Seo Jisub never trade her daughter happiness with anything in this world.

“Grandpa, I don’t know how to answer that. I just heard that about that promised story. I’ll ask my father about that, and the marriage thing, huuh.. I don’t know really.. em, I mean you must considered your grandson’s feeling grandpa, maybe he already have girlfriend. I’ll think about it grandpa. Thank you very much.” she replied politely. She must talked to her father after this, why her father never talked about that promised to her. Then, Joohyun phone rang…

“Joohyun-ah,, where are you??”, Dahyun called her, she cried on the other line.

“Why? Unnie,, why? Where are you? “, she panicked.

“Joohyun-ah, the police kidnapped daddy, I’m afraid, I’m alone here,, ‘’ Joohyun can here here sister’s sobbing..

“Unnie, relax, I’ll be home now” She tried to calm his sister.

“Joohyun-ah, what’s that?? Are you okay?’’ Kyungho feels something bad happened.

“It’s okay Grandpa, sorry I’ll go home, my sister called me, she was afraid being alone in our house, excuse me grandpa’’, She replied politely, and went home.

Joohyun met her oldest sister when miyoung was there too. Dahyun told them everything, started from the loan came to their house with the police then they brought her father to the police station. And the loan shark said their house, they must leave their house in a week or paiy all of their father debt. Dahyun, Miyoung, and Joohyun don’t know what going to do. It seemed like the bad things came to her at the same time, suddenly Dahyun had bleeding and now should be hospitalized. Joohyun assured Miyoung that she was looking for a way out of all this mess and asked Miyoung to accompany Dahyun during the hospital. The next day, Joohyun decided to call Kyungho Grandpa to ask for help. She couldn’t find any other way to get her father out of jail. This innocent girl decided to marry the grandchild of Jung’s family as long as her father can get out of jail and the grandfather promised to her that their family's debts will be paid off.

 

JUNG’S MANSION

Yonghwa came home late, and he surprised his grandfather had not slept and waited for him to go home.

“Yonghwa-ya,, sit here, there is something I talk to you”, he command him like usual, he never speak smoothly with Yonghwa. The grandchild just follow his command.

“If Grandpa told me to stop My Band activity, forget it”, he replied coldly. Yonghwa and his three friends team up make a band, pop rock band, He is the vocalist.

“Next week, you will marry your father friend’s daughter, Yunho made this promise 20 years ago, and you must fulfill it Yonghwa”, Grandpa continued his statement.

“Pardon me?? What?? Grandpa please, you can’t do that to me, I’m just 22 years old, I’m too young to married things. And for your information, I love my girlfriend , so don’t force me marry another woman. I don’t care about daddy’s promised.”, he angrily relpied Kyungho and stood up.

“JUNG YONGHWA’’, the old man screams.

“If you don’t marry her, its ok. But, Your card, your car, everything, I will take it all. And all the jung’s fortune I’ll give it to Joohyun, your wife to be. For your information Yonghwa, I married with your grandma when I’m 17 years old”, Kyungho continued his statement, he stand up and left yonghwa alone in living room.

“AARRRRRRRHHHH…”the young man screamed then he left the mansion again. He called and meet Jonghyun, his best friend.

 

AT THE BAR

“Hyung,, you have to do something”, Jonghyun said,

“I don’t know her, Jonghyun.. I love Shinhye , but i’m not settle now. What should I do?’, he sipped his beer again.

“So?? Do you let that girl be the sole heir of your family and you will suffer hyung,, I don’t think Shinhye will love you like always she do if she knows THE ALMIGHTY JUNG YONGHWA doesn’t have anything”,, Jonghyun replied him.

“Yeaah.. You right Jonghyun-ah. I never would have let that girl have all my family’s fortune”, he amswered Jonghyun.

“Hyung,, how about your wife to be? Isn’t she pretty? y?” Jonghyun jokingly with his friend.

“YAAH.. I don’t know her”, Yonghwa felt annoyed to hear that. They drank until drunk and Yonghwa stayed in the Jonghyun’s apartment.

JUNG’S OFFICE

On Next day, Yonghwa decided to meet his grandpa in his workspace.

“Grandpa,, I’ll marry her..but, in one condition, she will life with me in my apartment after we married, I don’t want to stay in Jung’s Mansion.” He tortured him.

“Ok, I deal with this condition Yonghwa ya.. I also have one condition. I’ll not forbid you from your band activity, but after married you must work in our office. Deal?? “ the old man never missed a good chance to threaten Yonghwa then he smirk.

“ work in this office?? With you?”, he questioned him.

“Yeah,, you’re the heir or should I choose Joohyun as director? She looks smart and trustworthy”, Kyungho continued to insult Yonghwa,

“DEAL.. I’ll work in this office. Are you satisfied, Jung Kyungho-ssi?” Yonghwa answered it. He really hate this Joohyun thing, everything about that girl. Kyungho smiled and hugged him, then Yonghwa left the office with burdened feeling. On the other side, the grandfather seems very happy after that.

SEO’S MANSION IN DINING ROOM

Jisub has been free from prison, and Dahyun has been out of the hospital. Joohyun told everything to all of her family members from her father and his friend promise long time ago to the plan she would marry Yonghwa next week. Seo Jisub shocked with his little daughter statement, and he said “ Joohyun-ah, you don’t have to. I’ll talked to Kyungho uncle, I guarantee he will surely understand our condition”.

“No, daddy… I’m okay with that, like you said kyungho grandpa is really nice person, and I think so do his grandson”, She smiled while replied her father.

“Joohyun-ah,, you’re too young, how about me marry him? you must continue your study right?? “ Miyoung said.

“Unnie, Grandpa said I would continue my study even after I marry him, don’t worry.. and I know you have nickhun oppa right?? Joohyun replied his sister.

“What if he's a bad boy?” Dahyun continued questioning her sister.

“Unnie… you said everyone will love me right?? Don’t worry to much, I’m not going to war guys,, I promised I’ll be happy.. “, Joohyun was trying to convinced her family members.

“Promise me, If a bad thing happened to you, you must tell us”, Dahyun still worried about his youngest sister decision.

“Yes unnie… i will, so you guys will support me right?? Daddy?? Miyoung unnie too?” she smiled brightly. They hugged each other, family hug. Joohyun prayed hopefully this is the best right decision for her and her family.