THREE

Diamond Girl

Next Day, Jung Kyungho called Yonghwa and told him about dinner with Seo Family tonight. This time, the young man couldn’t deny it. To be honest, Yonghwa really wanted to see how his wife to be looks, he remembered lee joon told him, Seo’s daughters are so pretty, goddesses.

Seo Jisub and Joohyun arrived at Jung’s Mansion, Dahyun and Miyoung could not attend the dinner event because of Dahyun stiil on weak condition. Joohyun feel so nervous now. In the Dining room, everything already set up, Yonghwa and Kyungho already wait for them.

“Jisub-ah,, Joohyun-ahh.. welcome to our house..”, Grandpa welcoming with widely smile. Yonghwa saw the man and the lady bowed to his grandpa and him, he replied politely. He saw that beautiful lady sat beside her father calmly, she looks so nervous.

“This is Yonghwa, my grandson.. Yonghwa-ya, this is Jisub uncle, your father best friend, and Joohyun”, the old man introduced everyone. Grandpa and Seo Jisub talked about many things, beside that Joohyun in silent mode, she just eating and sometimes respond to elders joke with smile. She didn’t dare to look at Yonghwa and Yonghwa realized it, she seems uncomfortable here.

“Grandpa, Uncle,, can’t I borrow Joohyun to backyard? I wanna talk with her privately, I think we must know each other first.. “ Yonghwa suddenly speak up.

“Of course.. Yonghwa-ya,, Joohyun-ah?”, Mr Seo look at his daughter. She nodded and smile. Then, Yonghwa and Joohyun went to the backyard, they seat near the swimming pool.

“Seo Joohyun-ssi,, do you like me? Or do you love me?”, he asked directly.

“Pardon me?? We just know each other today, Yonghwa-ssi..”, she replied him.

“So,, Why you want to marry me? Listen to me, I have a person who I love”, he talked again.

“I just followed our parents deal, and grandpa will. I don’t really know if you have girlfriend. i’m sorry for that”, she responded him.

“Yeaah.. Even I don’t like you, I will marry you Joohyun-ssi.. But, only on paper, we will act as married couple in front of your family and my grandpa. After our ceremony, we will stay on my apartment. After 1 year, we will divorce. Instead of that, you can go on college and play with your friends as usual also can date your boyfriend freely. You can do anything you want, I will never forbid you. How is that??” He continued speaking about his idea to Joohyun.

“Agree, if you only want to talk about it, then I’m excused Yonghwa-ssi.. Good night “, she agreed with him. In her mind, this married life is just only to pay her father debt, the promise and to keep her promise to grandpa. She doesn’t want to destroy someone else relationship from the first.

AT YONGHWA’S OFFICE

The day after, Yonghwa started to learn about his company to work there as CEO, everybody in the office talked about him how could 22 years old boy became CEO. But, he doesn’t care about that, and his grandpa gave him a competent personal assistant to help him, Lee Junki. Yonghwa know him for long time, Junki is 8 years older than him, he is one of this grandpa favorite man and this hyung is brother of Lee Jungshin, one of Yonghwa’s band mate.

“Yonghwa-ya, you must learn many thing about this company, I’ll help you.. you can tell me anything”, Junki said.

“ Thank you hyung. Junki hyung,, do you know about Seo’s family background?” Yonghwa said. He trust Junki just like his own brother.

“Don’t worry Yonghwa-ya. Your wife to be is a good girl,, grandpa told me to investigate her before.. you know you are so lucky, she is innocent type. If I’m not married, I’ll catch her too. Hehehe”, Junki joked while tap Yonghwa’s shoulder. Junki grabs some document then gave it to Yonghwa.

“I know hyung.. But, I love my girlfriend hyung.. You can ask Jungshin how my relationship with Shinhye is.. Hyung,, help me.. I think I can’t life without her.. “, Yonghwa continued.

“You must try to love Joohyun, and end your relationship with Shinhye, Yonghwa-ya.. Try to talk with her. If you really love her, you can’t two timing her, brother..  and advice from married man like me,, try to love your wife then you’ll have happy family Yonghwa-ya..”, Junki said.

“Ahh,, thank you hyung”, he replied then he though Junki hyung not on his side. He never knew what I feel now because he married with his love, Chaewon noona and have happy family with her. This arranged marriage really made Yonghwa stress.. He fixed his heart that he wants to talk to Shinhye to wait him until the divorce. Then he checked the documents about Seo Joohyun’s profile that Junki gave to him earlier.

AT JOOHYUN’S CAMPUS

Joohyun with her best friends,Yoona and Bora eating at their campus café like usual. She told them that she want to marry with her father’s best friend’s son this week.

“WHATT???” the girls screamed together, they don’t believed what they heard earlier from Joohyun’s mouth.

“Calm down girls.. yes, I want to marriage this week, I hope you guys can be here with me, can’t you??” she continued.

“Heol… Seohyun-ah.. I can’t believe it. Okay, firstly, I’m so happy if you’re happy. Babe, it is so sudden, we’ll be there, of course, right Yoona-ya?? Bora said. Yoona only nodded. Everyone except Joohyun’s family called her Seohyun, even her best friends.

“By the way Seohyun-ah,, how about your groom?? You already meet him? isn’t he handsome?”, Bora asked excitedly.

“Em,, I just met him yesterday. I don’t know, you know right I’m not interest in man”, She answered calmly.

“Yoona-ya, can’t you help me to get a job? Part time job maybe”,,  Joohyun continued her statement.

“Seohyun-ahh… What is this? Firstly, you told us about your marriage plan, then part time job??”, Yoona responded.

“To be honest, I really want to tell you girls.. But, I can’t.. I will tell you if the right time came. But,, please help me get a job.. Please..”, Joohyun smile.

“Aahh,, this girl.. Ok I’ll talked about that to my manager Seohyun-ah..”, Yoona sighed. She knew Seohyun never work before, she and Bora just tried to understand her, there should be a reason behind this.

“Ok, we will be there on your wedding.. Seohyun-ah, you know if anything bad happened to you, both of us always be your side”, Bora statement make the other girl share a tears.. They hugged, group hugged.

D-DAY, AT THE CHURCH

Everyone gathered, most of them are Jung’s Acquaintances, Yonghwa band mates, Lee joon and Joohyun’s best friends also gathered here. No park Shinhye , Yonghwa already told her about his plan and that girl seems angry with him. She doesn’t come to the wedding ceremony.

At the moment, Miyoung barged into the Hall with a wide smile on her pretty face, “The bride here”

Joohyun was walking down the aisle arm in arm with Mr. Seo, she was wearing white beautiful dress. And everyone looked at her direction, some people murmured about her beauty and some people talked about how lucky Yonghwa. In other direction, Yonghwa stood straight, his hands in front of his body, a formal gesture. His gaze fell on her wearing that dress, even his heart eventually raced. He thought “Wow, she is Goddess, damn, her body well rounded, why she doesn’t wear this kind of dress on our first meeting”. Jonghyun tapped my shoulder,” You’re so lucky man, good luck brother”.  

He instantly got back on his senses then he found Seo Jisub already standing in front of him. Mr Seo handed him Joohyun’s hand, as he kissed her beloved princess on her forehead. Joohyun took a deep breath, one arm linked in with Yonghwa, her eyes becoming teary.

The ceremony started, they reached the exchange of vows part, Yonghwa was asked first.

“Mr Jung Yonghwa,,  do you take Ms Seo Joohyun as your lawfully wife and promise to protect her for better or for worst, in health and in sickness, until death do its part?” priest asked Yonghwa,

“I do “, he said that without any hesitation. Then it was Joohyun’s turn.

“Ms Seo Joohyun,,  do you take Mr Jung Yonghwa as your lawfully husband and promise to protect her for better or for worst, in health and in sickness, until death do its part?” priest asked Joohyun,

“I-I- I do” she answered it with sobbing stuff, she already prepared herself for this moment but she felt bad to lying to everyone, especially now she lying in front of God. “I’m sorry,, I’m so sorry God for this”, she though. The worst came to her..

“You may kiss the bride now”, the priest told Yonghwa.

He wiped her tears off her cheek, she was blushing, Yonghwa gave her a sweet smile and she looked at him with worrying face, she seemed so scared. Yonghwa leaned in to her and kissed her lightly on her lips.

“I pronounce you as husband and wife…”, they heard the priest said, everyone gave them applause happily except the bride and the groom. The ceremony finished successfully.