TEN

Diamond Girl

TEN

At The Hospital

Joohyun waits for her grandpa outside the emergency room, she prayed in silence. She was really scared, she already tried to contact Yonghwa, but he didn’t answer the call, she feels sadder. She remained silent wait for the doctor. Yonghwa and Jonghyun came to the hospital, They approaching Joohyun who sat outside the emergency room. 

“Joohyun-ah…”, Yonghwa approached her first, he looks at her pale face. Joohyun looks at him, she cried a lot when she saw Yonghwa. Yonghwa hesitatingly pulled her to his chest hugging her tightly. Joohyun didn’t give much thought to it, she just let go of her tears.

“Ssshh… Calm down Joohyun-ah, Grandpa will be okay, sorry, I’m late” Yonghwa soothed her hair gently. Joohyun broke the hug and looked at Jonghyun, he smiles when she saw him.

“Jonghyun Oppa, why are you here?”, Joohyun asked him.

“Hi, Seohyun-ah, I’m your husband's best friend. Maybe you forget it, I came to your wedding ceremony too”, Jonghyun said.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t recognize you before”, Joohyun replied to him. Then the doctor went out of the emergency room, he called Yonghwa. Yonghwa and Joohyun listened to what the doctor said about their grandpa's condition. Grandpa had a mild heart attack, he needed enough rest. For food, as much as possible grandpa should eat healthy food. Grandpa must be hospitalized for at least three days. If the condition improves, the doctor allows him to go home.

Jonghyun had permission to go home first when Yonghwa and Joohyun were called to the doctor's room. Shinhye was still watching them from a distance until they came out of the doctor's room. Grandpa had been moved to the VVIP room and hasn't been conscious. Yonghwa asked Joohyun to eat at the hospital’s restaurant, but she refused it. Joohyun chose to watch grandpa in his room, she sat on the chair beside the bed. Yonghwa went out to grab a coffee and he bought a sandwich for him and Joohyun. Joohyun went out, she doesn’t find Yonghwa, maybe he went home she thought, she went to a convenience store to buy milk for herself.

After that, she went to the toilet, she met Shinhye there. Shinhye already watched her and she wanted to talk to her. 

“Joohyun-ssi, nice to meet you”, beautiful lady behind Joohyun said.

“Oh, do you know me?”, Joohyun looks confused. 

“Huh, don’t play innocent look on me, you must know me, Yonghwa told me everything about your wedding. I’m park Shinhye”, Shinhye said. 

“What do you want?”, Joohyun answered her, she never imagines she will face the woman whom Yonghwa loves. 

“I just want to warn you, Yonghwa is mine. You have to remember, you're only married one year, next year I'm the one who's going to be his wife. So, don't expect more on Yonghwa. You know, Yonghwa is a playboy so it's natural that he can make you fall in love with him. But, you have to realize a girl like you doesn't deserve Yonghwa. Most importantly, he is very loyal and loves me. Remember Joohyun, he was with me on your first night as husband and wife. You're just getting married on paper. Bye-bye, Joohyun-ah” Shinhye threatens joohyun with her sadistic words then she left Joohyun alone in the toilet. 
Joohyun knees feel very weak. She walked back to grandpa's room, she was on the hospital’s corridor. Yonghwa just back to Grandpa’s room, Joohyun is not there. He looked for Joohyun, he reliefs when saw Joohyun’s back, she was walking on the corridor, seems like she is on the way back to grandpa’s room. Suddenly, Joohyun collapsed there, Yonghwa was running to her direction to catch her. Her face looks so pale, fortunately, they were on The Hospital.
Yonghwa was in Joohyun’s room, the doctor came and told him that Joohyun is pregnant. Yonghwa was so shocked, he doesn’t know how to react and how to tell Joohyun about that. She is not in good condition now. Then he heard someone knock the door.
“Yonghwa-ya, Grandpa is conscious now, how about Agassi’c condition?”, Jongsuk said.
“Thank God.  She still unconscious, I’ll meet Grandpa first. Ahjussi, call Miyoung noona. Tell her Joohyun in this hospital” Yonghwa said. Yonghwa thought Joohyun better with his sister companion than him for now. Yonghwa went to his grandpa’s room. 
“Yonghwa-ya… where is Joohyun?”, his grandpa asked him.
“She was here before, grandpa. She is in another room now. Don’t worry she is ok”, Yonghwa smile to his grandpa.
“Then why she in another room is, I don’t get it, Yonghwa-ya, tell me”, Grandpa asked him again. 
“Calm down Grandpa, she was collapsed and the doctor said she is pregnant”, Yonghwa tell everything to his grandpa, and he really loves his reaction, Grandpa seems so happy.
“Congratulations Yonghwa, Isn’t she unconscious? You must be there with her, Yonghwa-ya. Leave me alone, I’m fine here. Go to her room, You must treat her 100x better than before, son”, Grandpa’s face so happy, he smiles a lot. Yonghwa never imagines he can see his grandpa smile widely again after his father died. Kyungho Grandpa is come back, the old grandpa he loves. Yonghwa followed his grandpa’s word, he came back to Joohyun’s room.