SIXTEEN

Diamond Girl

SIXTEEN

Yonghwa decided to talk to Shinhye about his relationship with her, he wanted to end this, and let Shinhye free. He drove to Shinhyre apartment, he has been thinking about his family with Joohyun and his baby, he remembered Joohyun said to him that she wanted peacefully pregnancy.

Shinhye's Apartment

Shinhye looked so happy when she saw her beloved boyfriend here to meet her at this early morning. She cuddled with him, but Yonghwa didn't respond to her, he tried to pushed her.

"Shinhye-ya, let's end this'', he cleared his throat.

"What do you mean?'', Shinhye didn't believed what she heard, she just so shocked.

"I don't want to hurt you more, i can't leave Joohyun now, she needs me more, please Shinhye-ya..'', He reasoned.

"You already hurt me, Yonghwa.. since the first day you married her, then you impregnated her. I will wait, i promise i'll wait until the baby born, until you divorce her.. huh?? ", she pleaded, the tears came out from her beautiful eyes. Yonghwa was wiping her tears, then he hugged her tightly. She broke their hug, she looks into his eyes.

"I love you, i can't life without you... about the baby, are you sure it is yours?? I saw your innocent wife with other man ,Yonghwa-ya. Young handsome man and he looks at your wife like he loves her'', Shinhye said.

"What did you talk to Joohyun that day?'', Yonghwa questioned her back.

" What she said to you? Huh??'', Shinhye got angrier, she didn't believe Yonghwa asked her that question.

" She didn't say anything. Seriously Shinhye-ya, i apologized... i'm so sorry... let's end this all, you don't have to wait me. Thank you for everything, you deserve better than me'', Yonghwa said.

" Do you love her?'', She asked with teary eyes.

" No, i don't know'', he replied it.

" Then, why?? Don't you love me?'', Shinhye asked him again.

" Yes, I do.. But, I can't leave her. Don't disturb Joohyun again, please..'' Yonghwa nodded and replied her.

" Ok, deal. I will not disturb her. But, please be with me, i will wait you. I can't life without you.. '', she pleaded.

" It will hurt you more, i'm selfish if i keep you with me while i married to other woman. i'm sorry, i'm sorry Shinhye, we can be friend after this'' Yonghwa explained.

"NO... NOO.... I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIEND WITH YOU", she shouted on him.

" Yes, you're right. We shouldn't be friend. Don't meet me again, be happy Shinhye-ya, forget me'', Yonghwa stand up and he left her apartment. He didn't want to see her sadness , he couldn’t handle it.

"YAAHHH... JUNG YONGHWA.... ", She screamed his name while he left. Shinhye was crying a lot, she know Yonghwa still love her but he already chose that girl because her baby.

At Grandpa's Mansion

Yonghwa came to his grandpa's place, he wanted to talk to him about his married with Joohyun. He know Joohyun will ask for the divorce again, soon. Yonghwa entries thr main gate, the butler welcomed his arrival.

" Good Morning Young Master'', He greeted Yonghwa.

" Oh, Morning Ahjussi.. how have you been?? Where is grandpa? I need to talk to him'', Yonghwa replied.

" We are good here.. He is in his room now. Where is young lady?'' He asked him again while look around Yonghwa.

" I'm alone , ahjussi. Please make me a cup of coffee and bring it to grandpa's room. I'll meet him now. Thank you ahjussi'', He left that old man and walked to his grandpa's room.

Tok.. tok.. ttook..

"Come in'', Grandpa answered. Yonghwa came in, his grandpa look so healthy now. His face more fresh than last he saw him. He greeted him, hugged him.

"How are you, grandpa?'', Yonghwa said.

" I'm good, really good Yonghwa-yaa.. where is Joohyun??'' He searched fof Joohyun.

" I come alone, you don't miss me? " Yonghwa was acting dissaponted.

" Of course, i miss my grandson so much'', grandpa was smiling to his grandson. The butler brought Yonghwa a cup of coffef and a cup of tea for his grandpa, then excuses his self.

" What do you want to talk to me , son?? Is it important right?? I will listen you carefully'', Grandpa said.

"Huh, you try to read my mind grandpa. Joohyun is pregnant now, but she still want to works at the cafe. I can't stop her, grandpa. Do you have solution of this?'', Yonghwa wanted to tell him about his relationship with Joohyun, but he doesn't have heart to destroy his grandpa's happiness.

"Yonghwa-ya, your mom also a career woman, don't worry to much son. If you really mind that, talk to her, but you can't forcing her to stop doing that, she is your wife, i know you care for her and your baby, but remember this Yonghwa-ya, she is a human too, not a property that you can control. She has her life as well like you'', grandpa answered and smiled to him.

''Thank you , grandpa.. You're right. I'll try to talk to her'', He replied.

" Tell Her i miss my granddaughter , both of you can sleepover here for this weekend, Yonghwa-ya'', grandpa said.

" I will tell her , grandpa oh, i must go to office now, i have an important meeting after lunch , wish me luck grandpa, see you on weekend, i'll call you'', Yonghwa excused his self then went to the office.

At The Cafe

Joohyun was talking to Yoona when Donghae suddenly joined with their conversation.

"Seohyun-ah, l'm really sorry for yesterday.. your husband is not angry right??, Donghae asked.

" Don't worry oppa.. he is not the jealous type. We're cool'', Joohyun replied and smiled to him, she glanced at Yoona who was standing confused.

" I'm glad to hear that, you know i assume you as my little sister'' Donghae's rubbed Joohyun's heaaad and left them.

" Yaah, i don’t misheard right?? He said your husband?? That bastard picked you up??'', Yoona wisphered to Joohyun.

" Yaah, calm down.. lower your voice Im Yoona.. He picked me up yesterday when Donghae oppa insisted to drive me home'', Joohyun answered calmly.

"Heol... Daebaak.. if only i didn't pick up siwan oppa... but, i think you must thankful to that Seohyun-ah.. Donghae oppa looks like he won't be chasing after you anymore'', Yoona teased Joohyun.

"You must misheard this time, he just assume me as his little sister, Yoona-yaa'', Joohyun smiled while replied to her friend.

"I'm not that stupid to believed that Seohyun-ah.. You must look at his eyes when he look at you. It is different, he likes you, we know it, me and suzy already know it. Btw, the husband of yours, he already know that you works at this cafe? He doesn't angry with you right?'', Yoona continued.

"Hmm.. He already know it since 2 months ago, we didn't discuss about my job yesterday, Yoona-yah, let's work new customer come in'' Joohyun replied and left her friend to served their customers. Yoona looked at Joohyun, she seems to be hiding something. She deliberately keeps herself busy with work, even her smile didn't reach her eyes.