FIVE

Diamond Girl

One month after their married, Yonghwa always stay at his studio or he sleepover at Jonghyun or Joon’s place. To be honest, he really wants to be with his girlfriend, but this month Shinhye was so busy with her modeling world. He just back to apartment to brought his clothes. Sometimes, he came late and Joohyun already sleep. Yonghwa several times carrying Joohyun who fell asleep on the couch to their room.

Tonight, Yonghwa back to Jung mansion, he wanted to bring his suit for tomorrow meeting. He didn’t say anything to His Grandpa about his sudden visit.   Yonghwa try to avoid Joohyun in their Apartment, so he decided to pick up his suit from his old room. But, he heard someone was talking from the family room, he realized that was his father in law’s voice and his grandpa.

“Uncle, I’m so thankful for helping me and my family. I don’t know how to pay all of this”, Jisub said.

“No problem Jisub-ah. Do you know? I’m sorry, I feel grateful that time you are in debt, I think I couldn’t convince you or your daughter to marry Yonghwa if not because of that”, the old man said and laughed.

“Uncle,, you know right that I’m happy if I can fulfill my promise to Yunho. But, I can’t trade it with my own daughter happiness. I’ll pay all of my debt soon, uncle. I will continue my business, we will move to Busan next week. I’ve told my daughters, Dahyun and her husband will help me to build our business there. Please take care our Joohyun here”, he continued.

“Yah, Jisub-ah, you don’t have to pay me anything. I promised Joohyun if she wants to marry my grandson, I would pay all of your debt. And about Joohyun, I think Yonghwa will protect her, don’t worry”, Grandpa said.

“You’re the real gold digger Joohyun-ah, of course she agree to divorce me after one year”, Yonghwa thought.  He doesn’t continue eavesdropping their conversation, he decided to ask Joohyun directly.

YONGHWA’S APARTMENT

Joohyun already showered and she wears her pajamas, she ate ramen for her dinner. She thought that her husband maybe with his angel now and she is alone, again in this house.  She took her phone, there is one message from Jinwoon, her senior.

“Seohyun-ah,, now I’m on your apartment lobby, please meet me now”

Joohyun really shocked when she read his message, he knew I stay at this apartment, how.. Joohyun really confused. Then her phone rang, it is jinwoon.

“Seohyun-ah,, please.. meet me at lobby now, or you want me to meet your husband, that bastard”, Jinwoon said.

“What are talking about?  Are you drunk oppa?”, Joohyun really scared , she wish her Unnie here with her now. This Jinwoon already told her that he is in love with her since they are in high school. 

“Hurry up. Seohyun-aah,, unit 2206 right? Do you want me to meet you on your unit babe?”, He continued,

“NO.. I’ll be there, wait me”, Joohyun replied then she end the call. She decided to meet Jinwoon at apartment’s lobby.  Joohyun took her sweater then the apartment door suddenly open, there is a man standing here look at her with scary eyes.

“Yonghwa oppa, I don’t know you will be home today..”, Joohyun said. Yonghwa look at his wife, he scanning her from the top to bottom, he smirked.

“Why?? This is my apartment and I miss my wife”, he said while walking to Joohyun’s direction. Joohyun trembling, she steps back, she knew something happened with her husband, but she doesn’t know why, she didn’t do anything wrong.

Tok tok tok

“SEOHYUUUN-AAAHHH,, SEOHYUN-AAHH..”, guy’s voice from their apartment’s door. Yonghwa and Joohyun shocked and the couple looked at the door. Yonghwa open the door, they found Jinwoon there, he seems drunk. Joohyun followed her husband, she was standing behind Yonghwa.

“Who are you?”Yonghwa said firmly.

“You.. You asked who am I, hahaha.. That lady behind you, my angel, I’m her boyfriend” Jinwoon said.

“What?? Are you crazy oppa? You’re drunk..”Joohyun answered his statement.

“Seohyun-ah,, Seohyun-ah.. Bora said I must let you go, so, he is that bastard who stole you from me, huh??” Jinwoon look at Yonghwa.

“My apologize Mr.. This lady behind me, your girlfriend, she is my wife. I don’t like to share any of my things with other people. Go home, you’re drunk” Yonghwa said while dismissed Jinwoon hand that try to touch Joohyun.

“Seohyun-ah,, say baby,, just say you love me too, Seo..hyun…ahh…” Jinwoon doesn’t care about Yonghwa, he just talked to Joohyun.

“NO. I don’t like you, oppa.. please go home”, Joohyun scared.

“You heard right?” Yonghwa pushed Jinwoon until he fall, Jinwoon was crying. The apartment security officer came, Yonghwa ordered them to bring this drunkard away.

Joohyun sat on Sofa, she was really shocked because Jinwoon sudden came and Yonghwa here in their unit. Now, Joohyun feel nervous because Yonghwa was there, He was showering while Joohyun sat on Sofa silently.

“I know something bad happened on him, Yonghwa oppa almost never came here, suddenly he came here and said random think about missing me, how can he miss me, we rarely meet each other and also rarely talk. But, his eyes before, I’m afraid.. he seems really hate me, Daddy,, Help me,, I miss you”, Joohyun thought.