ONE

Diamond Girl

Seo Jisub has 3 daughters, Seo Dahyun (27) , Seo Miyoung (25) , and Seo Joohyun (20), he really loves them so much. They are one of the rich family in Seoul. Dahyun is married with her long time boyfriend and now she is pregnant. Miyoung just started her carrier as kindergarten teacher. for additional information, Miyoung has a weak heart disease since she was born. And the maknae, Joohyun is the one who really close with her daddy, even her sisters called her ''daddy's girl''. Everything that she wants, she will get it. She is a university student, she major on Korean Culture. Joohyun has many of fanboy in her campus, but she never date anyone. She always come home after finished her class. 

Actually, Seo Jisub's business isn't in good conditions, but he couldn't share those problems with his daughters, not with them. Then, he started to pawn his assets to repay for his company 's debts, even his house. Things are getting worse, debt collectors came to his office.

"Mr, Seo , u must pay all of your debt in this month or we'll take your house'', the man in black suit said.

" I will pay all of them, but please don't take my house, where I stay with my daughters if you take it, give me more time '', Jisub pleased.

" We don't buy it Mr. Seo, even if you kneeled to us hahaha'', one of them said.

 Joohyun came to her father's office to bring lunch, and she unwittingly heard their conversation from behind the door of her father's office room. She was shocked for the start she heard about debt. She never imagine that his father has financial trouble like this. Then joohyun heard the sound of someone kicking the table, she felt worried of her father and finally she entered the room.

" Yaaaahh... Stop it !!!  Don't you ever touch him or I will call police'', she shouted loud. 

Everybody in that room shocked and looked at her.

" Joohyun,, honey why you here??'' Jisub's replied. 

" Daddy,, are you okay? Who are they?'', she answered her father. 

" eeyyy,, Mr. Seo why you don't mention it, you have goddess daughter like her, I think my boss willingly give your back even all of your debts paid off if you introduced her to him. Hahaha..'', the bald guy talked while walking to Joohyun's direction. 

" No, don't you dare tell him about my daughter, and tell him I will pay for everything as agreed, go away from this room now.'' He blocked that guy from his direction to Joohyun. 

" well... well... if you say so, we're going. Bye goddess'', the other one said and they gone.

Joohyun hugging her father and she crying.

"hush,, my angel... stop it. Dad will be okay, I promise to you, we'll be okay. Don't worry honey'', Jisub try to calm her princess. 

'' No,, no,, you lied. Why dad?? You don't trust me anymore.. why you don't tell us if the company wasn't in good condition. Dahyun Unnie and Miyoung unnie must know about it Dad. We're family right?? But... but.. but why you don't share it with us.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry... '' she continued her crying session. 

"Joohyun-ah,, believe me.. i'll pay everything, don't tell anyone honey.. you must thinking about your sister pregnancy, and you know miyoung can't stress out right?? So, it is our secret ya... look at me, look at me princess,, promise?? " her dad try to convinced her. She nodded then hugged her daddy again more tight than before. After crying session, they ate lunch together with joohyun lunchbox, they ate in silent mode. Actually, Jisub always try to start conversation with her, but she isn't in the mood to talk now. Joohyun went home first while his father continued his work at the office.

 AT JUNG'S MANSION 7 PM 

Jung Kyungho received message from Seo Jisub this afernoon, then he just waiting for him for joining dinner with him and his grand child, if Yonghwa came home today. 

TING TONG 

"Hello, i'm seo jisub, is mr Jung here'', Jisub said to the maid who open the door. She guided him to the dinner room. 

"Kyungho uncle.. long time no see, how are you?' He directly hug him just like father and son reunion  they ate dinner together and jisub tell him about his daughters, kyungho love jisub like his own son but  after yunho died, they rarely see each other. kyungho understand that jisub may be busy with his business and being a single parent for his three daughters is not an easy job. Initially Jisub intended to borrow money from Mr. Jung, but until the end he did not say so. Kyungho complained about Yonghwa who didn't want to manage his company. Then the middle-aged man remembered something, he asked Jisub directly about the promise that he and Yunho had before. If his third child is a girl, then they will marry her with Yonghwa.

Jisub  just remembered that he once promised that with his best friend and he knows exactly where Mr. Jung is talking. Then he asked Kyungho for a time to discuss it first with Joohyun. They continued talk reunion session, Mr Jung tell him about Yonghwa childhood picture with his parents, Yunho and Boa. They talked until midnight then Jisub went home.