Chapter 20

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB’s POV

  “It’s show time. Are you excited?” Umji asked me as she hugged me from the back.

  “Of course. I’ve been waiting for years for this very day.” I answered back.

  “SinB-ah. After all this is over, come and work with me arraso?” Noona told me.

  “Ne. Ne. I’ll also inform them too.” I replied.

  Finally, the time has come. Since the beginning of time, I have been wanting to expose him for all the dirty deeds he had done. Ever since I met noona, our progress has sped up tremendously and finally without anymore speed bumps we could reveal our masterpiece. We’ll start with school before going to the press.

  “Ahem. Attention everyone. Today’s morning assemble was requested by Jung Eunha. Yes. The famous CEO of the Jung Corp. Also, the youngest CEO in Korea. Without further ado, let’s give her our warmest welcome. Ms Jung please.” The principal introduced her as the audience gave their loudest applause.

  Then noona and I headed up the stage, facing all the students. Noona started off first,

  “Hello everybody. I am Jung Eunha, CEO of the Jung Corp. Alongside with me is my brother, SinB.” After noona said that, loud gasps could be heard coming from the student body.

  “What? SinB? He’s Eunha’s brother?”

  “What in the world?”

  “How?”

  “Ahem. I’m sure you have seen the news before and is well aware of what had happened.” Noona continued, flashing the news headline on the large screen behind us.

  “Mr and Mrs Jung of the famous Jung Corp. have been found dead in their mansion.”

  “This news article of our family was posted 9 years ago. But the incident happened exactly 12 years ago on the very day. Now in order to avenge our parent’s death, the truth will finally come to light, on their twelfth-year death anniversary.” I started off.

  After seeing an assuring nod of approval from Noona, I continued,

  “We are announcing this in school as the mastermind of this whole thing is situated within the audience. See, not everyone in this school is as innocent as they seem to be. The mastermind is somebody famous in this school and actually South Korea. Their family holds a large portion of asset in this country too. However, it seems to me that they have gravely underestimated the power of the Jungs.”

  “Holds a large asset of the country?”

  “Who?”

  “Wait…”

  “Kim Taehyung?”

  “Isn’t he filthy rich?”

  “His whole family is famous too.”

  Chattering could be heard amongst the students and just as somebody was about to make a run for it, he was held up by our bodyguards standing in front of the door.

  “LET ME GO!” Hie screamed repeatedly. His screams drew everybody’s attention and now they were all staring at him. After he calmed down a little, he turned back only to see that all the students were looking at him.

  “WHY ARE YALL STARING AT ME? IT ISN’T ME. I JUST N-NEEDED TO GO…TO THE TOILET!” He shouted.

  “Sure, whatever you say! If you aren’t guilty, why are you in such a hurry?” A student shouted at him, randomly. Soon, the others also joined in agreeing with the student.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter