Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb's POV

  "SinB, we would like to speak with you" My mom and dad said looking at me. Seriously, are we talking about marriage again? Haven't they have enough? I mean the past few arranged marriages flopped since the opposite were scared of me... Whatever it was I still settled down opposite them hearing them out.

  "Another one isn't it? Who is it this time?" I asked them with a blank face.

  "SinB, relax and listen first. She is studying in the same collage as you. Not sure if she is the same class as you, but her name is Jung Yerin." My mom started off.

  "Mom, dad. Jung Yerin? Seriously? She is in a relationship with another guy. They are known for being the best couple in collage and also, why is it her this time?" SinB said with a hint of frustration. Seriously, why do they keep marrying me off to some random person? I'm a human being with feelings, why can't they let me decide who I what to be with?

  "Hmm...for this case, we are not match-making you with her. This is different from the other cases. This is purely for business. See the Jung Co. hasn't been doing well financially. Since the Jungs and the Hwangs have known each others for 20 years, we are going to help them out. In terms upon this request, we decided to marry you two as a sign of our agreement. I know you hate us since you never had a choice in these types of situation. So to make it up to you, you can decide if you want to marry her or not. Just know that you have 1 week to decide whether you are going to accept or reject. No matter what is your decision, we will still help the Jung Co. I just hope you give her a chance first." My dad replied.

  Wow. This was the first time ever for me to have a say in this. "Okay then. I accept. But do know that the chances of me rejecting her is high. She has a boyfriend after all." That was all I said before I left the living room.

Yerin's POV

  I was studying in my bedroom when my mom knocked on my door and said,"Baby, can we talk to you for a moment?" I settled my pen down before opening the door. My dad and mom were standing outside my room and I invited them in.

  "Hey dad, mom. What's up?" I started off. "Honey, I'm sorry for doing this to you. You see our Co. hasn't been doing well and I managed to get some help. But the thing is, as a sign of agreement, you have to marry their son." My dad said hanging his head low.

   I don't mind their decision, I don't want to disappoint them. But, I have a boyfriend whom I love very much. It is sad that I have to let him go. I don't want to let him go. But I have to do it, for the sake of my family.

  "Okay, I agree." I replied. Tears were threatening to fall but I held back. I held back all my emotions. I can't break down in front of them. Instead I gave a slight smile. My dad and mom hugged and thanked me before leaving my room. Once the door closed, my emotions burst out. I hugged my pillow tightly, shoving my face into the pillow before screaming. This was the only way for my parents not to hear me. I shouted and cried out all my frustration. I cried till I have no tears left to cry. I shouted till my voice became hoarse. I had no mood left to study thus I went to sleep with a broken heart.

  The next day came. The day where I'm going to break my boyfriend's heart. The day where I'm going to suffer the most. I texted my boyfriend to reach school early and that I had something to tell him. I did my morning routine with a broken heart and trudged my way to school.

Third person's POV

  Yerin met Taehyung at the school's carpark.

  "Tae...I have something to tell you." Yerin said while looking down staring at her shoes.

  "Baby, are you okay? You know I love you and you can tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter