Wonwoo can’t eat seafood

Come to me

 

That night you went home with mixed feelings. No one can know what just happened in Joshua’s house. Johnny would get beyond excited and he would be dying to know everything. You were not ready to tell Johnny about that unplanned movie night. Johnny would encourage the unholy act instead of consoling you. Despite being your close friend, Johnny didn’t know much about your past. About your personal relationship. About your family matters. He had no idea how you had unpleasant memories with ones carrying the title of gentleman.

— a few days later

“Hey, y/n.”

Oh, no. Not again.

You had no idea how fast this guy chased you as soon as the class finished. You blamed your feet for walking not quick enough to escape from his sight. Now you had to fake a smile again after days of working on the group project which only finished by half.

“What’s up, Josh? We don’t have group work today, do we?”

He was flustered a bit, kinda disappointed of you thinking that he only approached you merely for the group project. “You remember Jeonghan? He’s hosting an early dinner with the guys and he was wondering if you could come.”

“With the guys? You mean, Wonwoo too?”

“Yeah, I suppose.” Joshua shrugged. “I haven’t heard from him again though.”

“Um.. thanks for inviting. But I already had plans with Wonwoo today,” you slowly told him, your tone sounded unsure.

“Oh.” Joshua tried hard not to let his face fall.

Just in time, Wonwoo came half running towards you and Joshua. “Hey,” he greeted as he caught up his breath.

“Hey. I didn’t know you’re supposed to hang out with the guys,” you greeted him back.

“Yeah, I just asked her if she wanted to join us at Jeonghan’s. But I guess you had your plans, so..” Joshua can’t keep his eyes on you whose attention was now fully on the guy with round glasses.

“Yeah, we have planned it for days actually,” Wonwoo muttered. “Or should we reschedule our plan and just join the guys?” Wonwoo asked you.

“If you say so.” You locked your eyes on Wonwoo. Your smile couldn’t hide how genuine it was. “The more, the merrier, right?”

Ever since Wonwoo came, you just wouldn’t take your eyes off him. Joshua couldn’t help but notice that Wonwoo talked a lot more than usual when with you. Could he possibly feel the same way?

“You only ordered seafood? But Wonwoo can’t eat seafood,” you quickly said once you arrived at Jeonghan’s place, welcomed by Mingyu who was listing the food they were about to order.

“Wow, that’s very considerate of you, Park hoobae,” Mingyu teased.

“Let’s order chicken dish too,” you suggested.

Jeon Wonwoo had always been that quiet guy, who makes everyone willing to take care of him without him having to ask. Joshua would do the same though. He admitted that Wonwoo had this charm that makes everyone would go soft. But to see you particularly paid extra attention to Wonwoo, it suddenly got into his head. That was why he stayed quiet most of the time.

“Wonwoo, do you want to try the soup? It’s not fishy at all.”
“Wonwoo, have some dumplings too.”
“Wonwoo, do you want to order some dessert?”

Joshua wanted to bang his head against the wall. Why did he had to sit right next to Wonwoo and hear all those affection coming from you? As far as he could remember, not even Mingyu or the Seok-Soon duo had ever received such gentle, caring, and sweet treatments from you. What annoyed him more was that how you got close to Jeonghan, his best friend who you just met for the second time that day. While it took days and weeks for Joshua to finally get to talk casually with you, how did Jeonghan manage to bring out your talkative side in less than 30 minutes since you introduced yourself?