07 - Hello my love

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov

 

All of them head to the hospital to check on Yoonha. Yoongi ran to his mum who was outside the ICU. She explained everything to him and Yoongi regretted letting her leave. She was lucky that the car only hit the back of her car. The police caught the culprit and he was arrested because of drink driving and the intention to kill someone. 

 

All of them sat outside waiting for the doctor. The doctor walks out and saw Bangtan infront of him.

 

"Nice to meet all of you." He said with a smile. All of them let out a weak smile and the doctor pat Yoongi's shoulder.

 

"She is fine. She just need to rest and she will be back to normal." The doctor reassured and Yoongi let out a relieve sigh. 

 

He bowed at the doctor, thanking him. Yoongi grab a piece of paper from Yoonha's bag and a pen. He signed an autograph and handing it to the doctor.

 

"What is this?" The doctor asked. 

 

"My autograph." The doctor laugh and nodded his head.

 

"My daughter would love this." 

 

They push Yoonha bed to bring her to the normal ward. Yoongi paid for his sister's hospital fees and for her to be placed at the VIP ward. He was afraid that anything could happen to her so he put her in the VIP ward.

 

They have to go back because of their hectic schedule. Though Yoongi was still worried, he have no choice. He told his mum to call him as soon as Yoonha wakes up. He needed to apologise to his sister. 

 

BTS was practicing their dance when Yoongi's phone rang. He ran to his phone and taking the call. 

 

"Yoonha has woken up." His mum said and Yoongi let out a relieve smile.

 

"Okay mum, i'm coming over." He said and hung up the call.

 

"She have woken up?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nod his head. 

 

"I'm visiting her now." 

 

"Takecare hyung." Jimin said looking at Yoongi leaving the practice room.

 

Yoongi drove to the hospital to visit Yoonha. On his way there, his heart was beating rapidly. He was thinking on what to say. Should he apologised first or should he ask about Jungkook? Or should he let her speak first. 

 

Yoongi parked the car when he received a message from Yoonha.

 

From : Yoonha

I'm sorry oppa. I worried you so much when i'm out having fun with your bandmates. I'm sorry for liking Jungkook and dragging him in this mess. Don't worry oppa, i'm not mad at you and i never will. And i promise you, i won't burden you anymore.

 

Yoongi got out from the car and run to meet Yoonha. He slides open the door, his hand on the door while he gasped for oxygen. 

 

"Yoonha ya." He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter