02 - Bangtan Boys

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonha Pov

 

"Oh hello, its good to make friends with someone the same age as you." I tried to start a conversation. 

 

Jungkook let out a bunny smile, "I feel the same way too." 

 

He replied, still giving me the same smile. 

 

The both of us entered the lift and he pressed the button to the floor that we are going. 

 

"Does Yoongi hyung tell you things about us?" He asked, trying to break the ice. 

 

"Uhm not really. Usually when i asked about his bandmates he would say things like i don't have to know or something along that line." I replied and Jungkook nodded his head. 

 

"Are you excited?" He asked again, his attention was now fully on me. 

 

I stared at his face, admiring his features. I would be lying if i say i wasn't distracted by his handsome face. Jungkook blinked his eyes, waiting for me to reply.

 

"Oh, yes i am. I don't have any guy friends nor does my brother allow me to meet boys so.. This is the first time." I said, excitedly. 

 

Jungkook reach out his hand and pat my head,"My hyungs are all nice people. You will like them." 

 

At that moment, i feel like jumping up and down happily. Holding in my smile, i looked down and bit my lips happily. The famous Jeon Jungkook that all the fans out there loved is touching my head. 

 

I could die a happy person i swear. 

 

The lift door opens and there stood my brother who was staring at Jungkook. 

 

"Oh hyung!" Jungkook said, wrapping his arm around my brother. 

 

"Ya, why are you with my sister?" He glared at the maknae. Jungkook blinked his eyes, feigned innocence. 

 

"I just saw her at the administration counter and she said she was your sister so.." Oh wow did he just lied infront of me to my brother?

 

"Ya Yoonha, let's go the others are waiting." My brother said, trying to push the thoughts away.

 

Jungkook was about to walked beside me when my brother turned and shoot daggers at him. He grabbed my hand and pull me to walk beside him. My brother opened the door to the practice room and 5 boys come swarming all over us. 

 

"Yoonha!!!" They all yelled my name, while some was jumping around. 

 

"H-Hello." I raised my hand, waving at them. 

 

"Ya ya, stop scaring my sister." My brother glared at every single one of them. 

 

"So this is my friends. Namjoon, Seokjin hyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." He introduces while pointing to each member and saying their name. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter