04 - Drunk

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonha Pov

 

We both started dancing weirdly and we were laughing out off. Jungkook wiped his tears and he was staring at me dancing. He walks up to me and from behind, he was holding my arm teaching me the moves. His legs guiding me to the right position. 

 

If i could describe the feeling i am feeling, it is euphoria. My heart was beating way too fast and i know its only like this when i am with him. 

 

Jungkook continue teaching me as he started explaining what i should do and what i should not do. I did as i was told and strangely i manage to get it right. 

 

"Wah the golden maknae just taught me the dance." I clapped my hand and Jungkook shook his head. 

 

"Jungkook do you have any idea now on what to write?" I asked and he nodded. 

 

"Alittle?" 

 

"Well why don't you write about what you're feeling?" 

 

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. He sat beside me, gulping down the bottle of mineral water. 

 

"The feeling of being in love? You know like how the person make you feel? The cause of your euphoria?" I told him and Jungkook started blushing. The both of us just stare at each other and i was really trying to control myself. I stood up and started walking around.

 

I could hear Jungkook walking towards me. I turned around and we were only inches away. I took a steap back and accidentally stepped on his bag strap. I was about to fall backwards when he reached forward grabbing my hand. My hand wrapped around him and his hand under my head. 

 

"Ahhh." He groaned in pain. He pull his hand away and blowing on it. I felt sorry because he protected my head. 

 

"I'm sorry i am so clumsy." I apologised and Jungkook shook his head.

 

"You help me and now i know what i want to write. Thank you Yoonha." I nodded my head and the both of us left the practice room. 

 

"I need to go and write my song. I'll see you later." He waved at me and i waved back. I threw him a smile as i watched him leave. Holding onto my chest, i turned around and saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jin. 

 

"Oppa!!" I yelled and the three of them turned to me.

 

"Oh Yoonha! Come hang out with us." Jin called, showing me a plastic full of liquor. 

 

"Uhm are you all having a drinking party today or?" I asked and Jimin shook his head.

 

"The three of us are going to drink." I blinked my eyes and knew right then its not going to be a good idea for me to join in. 

 

"I think i should go and see if my br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter