05 - Songs

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonha Pov

 

3 months later

 

Eversince the day that i got drunk, my mother scolded my brother for asking his bandmate to send my drunk home. We were all caught and my brother got angry at his bandmates. Its been 3 months since i last saw them. They are already done with their songs and their album should be out soon. 

 

I grabbed my phone and dialled my brother's number. 

 

"Yes Yoonha?" 

 

"Can i come? I want to listen to your songs." 

 

"Why?" My brother asked and i heaved out a sigh.

 

"I mean i helped you with it. Why can't i listened to it?" I argued.

 

"Okay fine, but you know what to do. I don't want things to get messy like that day." He warned. I am usually okay with my brother but once he got angry it is really scary. Just a stare from him can cause you to pee in your pants. 

 

I grabbed my things and drove to Bighit building. I was excited to hear their songs. I mean i did my best to help them so the results would be good right? They are talented so their music would be really amazing. I parked my car at the carpark. I make my way to the building and saw Jungkook there. He was looking around and finally his eyes landed on me. 

 

Its as if time stop when i was looking at him. Jungkook grinned widely at me and i ran to him. We both entered the building and waited for the elevator.

 

"So how are you these days?" I asked.

 

"All of us are doing okay. We are just preparing for our comeback." He answered. We both got into the elevator and it was awkward.

 

"Look Yoonha i.." He stopped as he turned around heave out a sigh.

 

"Jungkook?" I asked and again Jungkook turned to face me. 

 

"Yoonha, remember when you help me with my song? That day i realised how i-" He was about to continue when the door opened. My brother standing outside with folded arms. 

 

"Let's go Yoonha. Thanks Jungkook." He said. He wasn't angry at Jungkook like how he used to. All of us sat down at the practice room and they kept joking around with each other. 

 

"So hyung, remember how you used to complain to us about Yoonha?" Hoseok said and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

"What did he say?" I asked and all of them smirked at him. 

 

"He said one time you actually stole his hoodie and his cake in the fridge. Then he went on saying if you're really not an adopted sister because you are different from him." I turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter