01 - Yoongi's sister

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonha Pov

 

"Yoonha! Ya wake up already." My mum shook my body to wake me up. I lazily turned to face her and slowly opening my eyes.

 

"Your brother is calling for you." She whispered, her palm covering her phone making sure my brother is not listening to our conversation. 

 

I jolted up, snatching the phone from her excitedly. Its been awhile since i last saw my brother. I cleared my throat before speaking on the phone. 

 

"Hello?" I said, sweetly on the phone. 

 

The other line was quiet. There was no sound and i assume he already hung up on me. I look at the screen and noticed how the call was still ongoing. 

 

"Oppa?" I called out, still no reply until i heard someone laughing.

 

"Yoongi will kill us if he knows this." 

 

"Ah Jimin ah you're suppose to hold in your laughter." 

 

"Uhm hello?" I said and the other line went quiet again. 

 

"Ya Jungkook you didn't hung up? You mean she heard us?" 

 

"It would be nice if you guys put my phone down and tell me what the is going on?" I heard my brother's voice. 

 

"Oppa." I called out and i heard my brother clearing his throat.

 

"Yea Yoonha? Sorry i went to the toilet for awhile. What did they tell you? Did they say anything stupid?" 

 

"No they didn't. I said hello a few times but nobody replied." I told him and my brother hummed a reply.

 

"Hyung! Your sister's voice is so cute!" I heard someone yelling at the other end. 

 

"Aish.." My brother cursed as he put his phone down. 

 

I couldn't help but laughed. My brother has always been protective when it comes to me. He would never let any guy close to me but at the same time, he would question me if i am an adopted sister since we are a complete opposite of each other.

 

"Oppa, why were you calling me?" 

 

"Oh, do you want to my studio?" He asked and my face beams in happiness.

 

"Yes!" I replied excitedly. 

 

I hang up the call and went to my wardrobe to get ready. Well you see, i've never been to my brother's studio before. He would come up with an excuse to stop me from coming there. It would always be "I am busy." Or "The boys have been busy."

 

Rummaging my w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter