06 - The ending

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonha Pov

 

Bangtan have been busy with their comeback and i didn't want to disturb them. My brother has been avoiding me and i think i know why. Jin texted me yesterday saying that my brother have been avoiding Jungkook too. Being a protective brother he is, i knew he hated it when someone falls in love with me and what more his bandmate likes me. 

 

Yoongi couldn't bring himself to hate the maknae thats why he is just taking his time to try and understand. I know it is my fault but what more can i do? I switched on the television and saw them on Music Bank. Yoongi and Jungkook looks really awkward. It was their last stage at music bank. After this it will be their tour. 

 

I grabbed my phone and left a message for Jungkook. 

 

To : Jungkook 

I have something to tell you. 

 

I waited for him to reply. I walked to the kitchen and cooked an instant noodle for myself. I switched on my laptop to check through my assignment. 

 

*BRR BRR*

 

My phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone and saw Jungkook's reply. Excitedly, i unlocked my phone to read his message.

 

From : Jungkook

Whats wrong?

 

To : Jungkook

Are you okay with my brother?

 

From : Jungkook

Well we talked but not so much :(

 

To : Jungkook

I'm sorry :((

 

From : Jungkook

So what do you want to talk about?

 

To : Jungkook 

Can i come to Bighit?

 

From : Jungkook

I don't think so :( We're busy preparing for our tour and all.

 

To : Jungkook

Its alright. I just feel like i needed to let you know about this.

 

From : Jungkook

What is it?

 

To : Jungkokk

I like you, i really do and i'm ready to tell my brother

 

Author Pov

 

Jungkook froze as he saw the message. Yoongi peeked from behind and he too was shocked. Jungkook turned around and saw his hyung glaring at him. 

 

"Hyung i can explain-" Before Jungkook can finish, Yoongi grab his collar pinning him to the wall. 

 

"Ya Yoongi." Jin who just entered the room saw the scene. Everyone rushes to them and tries to stop Yoongi. 

 

"Hyung.. I can explain.." 

 

"What do you mean by explain?! Explain how you like my sister?" Yoongi raised his voice. Jungkook hung his head low not knowing what to say.

 

"I haven't gave her my reply yet hyung. I won't tell her that i like her." 

 

The other members turned their head to him.

 

"What do you mean by you won't tell her. You like her don't you? Don't just break her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter