07 - Goodbye my love

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov

 

Jin entered the waiting room with red eyes. Nobody said anything and nobody asked Jin what was wrong. They all head back to bighit to practice their dance. 

 

"Guys i have something to say." Jin said and right then, Yoongi's phone rang. 

 

"Hyung i have to take this." He said, walking to the back to take the call. Jin knew what the call is about so he waited until Yoongi was finished.

 

"You're joking right mum?" Yoongi said and everyone look at him.

 

"Hyung whats wrong?" Jin hung his head down and he couldn't contain his tears.

 

"Mum what should i do? I was mad at her and then and.. I'm going there mum." Yoongi hung up as he rushes out. The others watched as he left without a warning or a word. 

 

"Hyung what is wrong?" Jimin asked while eyeing thr oldest hyung weirdly. 

 

"Yoongi's sister.. Min Yoonha died a few minutes ago." Everyone went quiet. Nobody said anything and at that moment Jungkook wanted to run away. 

 

"Hyung, you're joking right?" Jungkook asked Jin and Jin shook his head. 

 

"I wish i was joking."

 

"Hyung she just helped me with my album. How can she just die.. Ehh hyung you're lying right?" Hoseok said trying his best to smile. 

 

"I'm not Hoseok ah. She is really gone." Hoseok looks away trying to hold in his tears. 

 

All of them head to the hospital to pay Yoonha a visit. They walked to where Yoongi was as they saw him crying everything out. Yoongi's parents was also there. 

 

Everyone was already crying. The 6 of them walked to Yoongi and Jin tries to comfort him.

 

"Hyung did you see how i was telling her about what i think. Hyung she is gone i can't talk to her anymore hyung what should i do.. I feel so guilty.." Yoongi cried and Jin cry along with him.

 

"Hyung.. i couldn't tell Yoonha how i felt." Jungkook said. All of them turned to him. Yoongi felt sorry for him but he felt sorry for his sister too. 

 

She couldn't have her first love.

 

"Family to Min Yoonha?" The officer called out and Yoongi walked over to him.

 

"This are her belongings from the crime sceen. We are still investigating the cause of the accident. Don't worry we will find the culprit who killed your daughter." Yoongi took her belongings and saw that it was covered in her blood.

 

"I think you should also see her phone." The officer advice him. Yoongi unlocked her phone and saw that it was at their chat. 

 

Yoongi cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter