Calmer when he's around. (ANDWE!ANDWEJI!!!)

Only look At Me.

 

Min Ra's P.O.V:

I stayed up the whole night, trying not to think much. Jiyong’s soft snore calmed me down, surprisingly. I smiled to myself. But then, my phone vibrated. I broke free of Jiyong’s grip and looked at my phone. It was Taeyang oppa. I totally forgot about him, he must be really worried. I wanted to answer the phone but then suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed it. It was jiyong. He took the sim card out and broke it. “YAH!” I hissed. “Why’d the you do that?!”. “If i didn’t, they might track us down. Babo.” He said simply. “Now how am I supposed to tell him?!” i snapped back. I kept repeating it until he got annoyed and finally said “here, use mine, the line’s private. So no one can track us. Now, go and talk to your precious oppa and let me continue my sleep. Sheesh!” then he turned his back to me. I feel guilty again so i noted to myself to apologize to him yet again. First things first, i dialled Taeyang oppa’s number. 2 to 3 rings then he answered, “yeoboseyo?” he said. “oppa.” I said, softly. “min ra-aah! Where’d you go? I tried to find you everywhere. Your house is empty. Did you guys move or something?”. “oppa, i have a bad news. And no, we’re not moving. My omma and appa......” “why?what happened?” “ they were shot.” I said with all my energy.

 

Taeyang’s P.O.V:

“they were shot.” She said, in grief. I was shocked that i couldn’t speak at all. There is just one thing that have crossed my mind. “oppa?” she asked. “min ra-aa, where are you?” i asked quickly. “well, i...i’m in a flight.” “BOWH?!” I said, again, shocked. “Where the hell are you going?” my temper broke. “oppa, its complicated. Really, really, really, complicated.” I was about to say something when suddenly...”miss, you have to turn that off. Its interrupting the flight’s signal.” “oh, just a second.” She replied to stewardess i may assume. “oppa, i have to go..” she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. “wait! Where are you going?” “i...um..South Korea.” “i’ll go there.” “NO!!” she beamed. “Miss!” the woman hissed. “mian.” She apologized. “oppa, please, no, i’ll explain to you if i have the chance. Okay? Please, just, stay safe.” She pleaded. “but min ra-aa...” i tried to protest. “i’m sorry oppa. But no buts.” She answered. I stayed quiet. “oppa, i really have to go now.” I didn’t answer. “oppa, saranghae.” She said softly. Before i could answer, she hung up. “i love you too min ra. So much.” I answered softly..

 

Min ra’s P.O.V:

“Oppa, saranghae.” I said and hung up. It was too painful for me. My tears starts to swell up. I fought it back but some escaped that I had to wipe it off before Jiyong could see it. Yes, i don’t want him to be worried. I have enough person to do that. I turned to look at him and saw his calm sleeping face. Wow, he looks tired. Really, i could hear him snoring softly. i smiled, somehow his sleeping face makes me feel that its not that bad. Actually it’s really not. With him around, OMG! What am I saying! Min-ra, andwe! Andweji! I hit myself on the head and turned around. Finally, I feel sleepy.  It must be due to all the crying. Slowly..i drifted back to sleep.