Only look At Me. Chapter 3: This is all a nightmare....right?

Only look At Me.

 

About ten o’clock, he walks me home. We held hands all the way. When we reached the front of my house, I stopped and turn to face him. “Well, thanks for today. I mean it.” I said softly. He just smiled. I turned back to go in but then I stopped when he called my name. “Yes?” I asked. Then he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt my face went hot. “Goodnight.” He whispered in my ear and walk away. I smiled to myselfand went inside. I got into my pyjamas and went straight to bed.


The same dream went on but there’s something different.

........There was another guy. He looks strong. And I saw him beating up Jiyong, and it hurts just to look at it. I tried so hard to break free from the guys who held me but I couldn’t. They were way too strong for me. Instead I just shriek in horror as I saw him there helplessly on the floor. I wish I could be there, holding him in my arms, and protect him the way he protected me in the other dreams. I wanted to die with him. So with all my strength, I kicked one of the guys under thing and he shrieked in pain, the other guy let me loose as he helped him. I ran to Jiyong and put his head on my lap. “Jiyong-aa, wake up. It’s me...” I sobbed as i shake him. His eyes opened a little and he smiled his cocky smile I loved. “Hey, you...looked horrible.” He struggled. “that’s not important right now...” I said with slight anger. “please...don’t leave me...” I cried. His hand struggled to touch my cheek, I lead them to it. But another voice surprised me. “Well, well, well...isn’t this touching? Too bad it’ll not last long.” And he reach for his gun and aimed it directly at Jiyong and me. “Now, who should I shoot first?” he said, “The pathetic guy who tries to be a hero...or the girl?” “GET YOUR ING FACE OUTTA MY SIGHT!” I shouted at him, pissed. He laughs hysterically. “OOH, feisty, I love feisty.” He then reaches for me. He put his arms around my shoulder and faces Jiyong. “Do you mind if I play with your precious girl here?” he grinned mockingly. I tried to push him but he was too strong for me. Then, slowly, he kisses me full of passion. My eyes widened but I couldn’t do anything. But then, something pulled him away from me. He grunted in pain as he was punched in the stomach. I looked up and saw Jiyong standing there, his shirt dripped with blood. “Don’t. Ever. Touch. Her.” he gritted through his teeth while positioning himself between me and the other guy. The leader laughed and got back up. “You son of a , you’ll never learn huh?” and aim his gun to Jiyong. I knew this time was for real. Without a second taught, I ran to Jiyong, screaming his name while the guy pulls the trigger. But then, just when the bullet was gonna hit......


“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. “Hey, hey...” someone said as he grabs my shoulder. I jerked back. “Hey, it’s okay.” He said while hugging me. It was Taeyang. I panted so hard that I was completely leaning on him. “It’s okay, It’s alright, I’m here.” He said repeatedly as he my back. I cried so hard that I soaked his shirt.


After a few minutes, I came to my consciousness and relaxed. “All better?” he asked. “Yeah” I said hoarsely. “Mind if I ask what that was about?” he asked again. “Nothing.. Just a bad dream...I guess.” I replied him. “Min ra-aa...” he said softly. “I’m fine. Really.” I said and got up to the bathroom. I showered and got dressed. He was waiting for me outside. I was drying my hair when he surprised me by his question. “Min Ra-aa, who is Jiyong?” he asked. I felt my body stiffened. “How should I know?” I snapped back. “Well, you kind of mention him while you’re asleep before you screamed.” He stated. “Really, I did? Whoa.” I replied and went outside. I quickly brought other topics to talk about and he didn’t seem to notice anything. That was a relief!

“So...do you want to eat somewhere?” he asked. “Umm...yes! Let’s go to Dim Sum! My stomach’s growling for some Tsu mai.” I plead. He laughed and agreed. We went there and I ordered a lot that my stomach can’t take it anymore! I did some shopping for a new cap, we looked around and laughed when we saw a shemale tripped.

Suddenly oppa’s phone rang and he picked it up. I can only hear oppa said...”ohh, araso.” “I’ll be there shortly” then he turned to me and smiled. “Min Ra-aa, I have to go now. My mom called and said there’s our long lost relative came to visit. Do you want to come?” he asked. “No thanks, it’s okay, I can walk home, besides, it’s not far from here.” I replied. Then, he leaned and kissed my forehead. “Bye” he said with a smile. I waved at him and start to walk. It was a short walk.

As soon as I reached my front gate, there was yelling, screaming and I ran to see what’s going on. My house was surrounded by men in black suit! I hide beside the tree and peeked through it. Suddenly, there was a noise of gun shots. Without any sense, I quickly ran to my house but stopped by the men outside. “LET ME IN! THIS IS MY HOUSE!” I shouted. I kicked them away and rushed inside.

My eyes jolt with terror as I saw blood flowing. My knees got weak and I fell to the ground when I saw my parents dead on the floor, shot. Tears stream down my cheeks. My heart broke into million pieces; it was too painful that I didn’t respond to the hands on me, trying to grab me. But I knew I had to get out of here, leave this place for good. Then, I struggled free and ran outside. I didn’t look back although my heart screams for my parents’ death and wishes to go back and hug them goodbye. I managed to run away from them but they kept on chasing me.  I ran and ran until I reached the shopping complex somewhere in location. I went up the escalator and ran straight to the male’s wear where there are less people. As I passed the fitting room, someone pulled me into it and held me. I was terrified. I tried to scream but his hand was on my mouth, covering it. It was dark in there with the curtains and the lights being off. He pinned me to the wall and whispered “Hey, it’s me!” but I continued to kick him. He fell to the ground and I tried to unlock the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I fell and he was in top of me, holding both my hands on the ground and he uses his other hand to reach out for his cell phone. He flashed the lights to his face and I relaxed because he was the guy who I ran into at the Starbucks and he was also the guy in my dream. “It’s okay, it’s me.” He said. “I’m here to save you.” He let go of my wrist and still crying, I put my arms around him. He responded and tried to calm me down. “Omma....Appa...” I sobbed repeatedly. “They killed them?” he asked. I just nodded but still crying.  “It’s going to be okay. I promise.”

After a few minutes, I let him go and lean on the walls. “What the hell is going on? And who are you really?” I asked. He hesitated. “I command you to tell me what the heck are going on and what are they after!” I hissed. He was silent for a minute and then he spoke, “Fine. My name Is Kwon Jiyong, I am assigned to protect you from those guys by your grandfather, Yang Hyun Suk.” He explained calmly. “Wait, I don’t have any grandfather in Korea, My grandfather lived and died in Brunei! I’m a Bruneian who lives in Korea because of my father’s job!” I said. “They must be mistaken.” “No, Min ra. They’re not.” He denied. “The truth is, you are the granddaughter of Yang Hyun Suk, one of the Royalties in Korea who also has a wide range of land. He died a week ago and in his will, he ask to give the land to you instead of his son, your uncle to be exact.” He continued. ‘No, this could not be happening... All of this is just a nightmare..right?” I asked him.