You guys make a cute couple!;D

Only look At Me.

 

Jiyong’s POV:

“All of this is just a nightmare...right?” the moment I heard her say that, I felt guilt. I was supposed to be there, protecting them, but instead, they were killed. All i could say is “I’m sorry...”. She began to cry again. I couldn’t help to hug her, wiping the tears of her face. Hearing her silent sob, it makes my heart aches somehow, and i don’t even know why.

Finally she’s done sobbing and her breathing are becoming even. She just lay silently on my shoulder, not saying anything. She just seemed so vulnerable now. I have to bring her away from here. “Min ra-aa...” i broke the silence. “hmm?” She said still with her sobs, “we have to get out of this district or even from this country.” I asked without thinking. “What are you talking about? i..I can’t just leave, i can’t leave my home..i can’t leave Taeyang oppa.” She continued. “Plus I have nowhere else to go.”  Then it strucked me. “I could request for an apartment, Live with me.”

 

Min ra’s POV:

“live with me” he said. My heart was beating faster all of a sudden. I was speechless, searching for words. “min ra-aa, you saw how aggressive they are. They would do the same thing to you heck, might be even worse.” He said again. “we have to leave this district.” I sighed deeply as I know that I have to make the right decision by protecting the ones I love, especially Taeyang oppa..”I’ll go.” I said with confidence.

He peeked outside and then turned. “It’s safe to come out now.”. He grabs my hand and leads me outside. He never lets go of my hand and we quietly sneaked out the building. The men were everywhere. As we reached outside, we sprinted across the bridge to his motorbike. He fastened the helmet securely and asked me to put my arms around his waist tightly. Then he violently drove the motorbike to a new district. My mind was hesitating if i was doing the right thing. But i was too frustrated to even think so i just agreed to the fact that this was a better choice i got in order to protect the others. I just followed, ignoring my loud thoughts....

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a long distance ride till we reached the airport. Couldn’t take the usual way because its filled with those freakishly “men in black” dudes. Jiyong insisted that i should sleep for a while since its gonna take time to find a way to the airport. It was damn lucky that guy stole my passport earlier or else i would have been dead being stuck here for the rest of my life. I DON’T WANT THAT! Unfortunately, my friggin eyes were not tired so i just laid on his back with the wind caressing my face. I felt so warm and gentle like.

“we’re here.” He said bluntly. I opened my eyes and let him go. I stayed quiet and he noticed. “you okay?” “huh? Ohh yeah, i’ve had worst times.” He chuckled which caught me off guard. “are you blushing?” he suddenly asked. “WHAT?! NO!” i quickly covered my cheeks and started to turn around. He smirked and chased after me. He caught up with me and laced his fingers with mine. I was so surprised that i jerked away from him. My eyes widened and i just gawked at him. “it’s just me.” He said calmly. Then he reached his hands out in front of me. “um......”

 

Jiyong’s POV:

“um.....” i sighed and grabbed her hand, dragging her inside the airport. She felt awkward for a while but as time passed, she finally gave in and tightened her grip. We stopped in the middle of the airport hall and so i turned to her. “are you hungry?” she shook her head and said “ani..i’m fine.” When i turned around i heard something. “brrrkkkkkkk~~~” It was a grumbling noise that came from her stomach. I tried hard to hide my laugh but failed. I faced her and said “your stomach doesn’t say so.” Her face was red as an apple. She started to look away, probably embarrassed. She looked adorable with her blushing cheeks. “come on. Let’s go grab a bite.” She hesitated and said “what if they find us?” “they won’t. I promise you.”

Min ra’s POV:

“they won’t. I promise you.” His voice sounded sincere. I swore that i felt my heart skipped a beat. He smiled his cocky smile and started to drag me again. This time we stopped at starbucks. He asked me to wait and got me a vanilla frappucino. Then he went around me and sat next to me. I took several sips before asking him my questions. “how’d you know its my favourite?” “i remembered that you ordered the same one back then.” He replied. “ohh.” “tell me more about you.” I demanded. He sighed and began.

“My name is Kwon Jiyong. Known as GDragon or GD as short, i work for your grandfather, as you know it already, i’m 22 years old.” And he stopped. “no, thats not what i meant.” “then what do you mean?” before i could answer, a grin appeared on his face. “do you mean, you want to know as in know me?” and leaned in closer. His face was inches from mine. “I...um...” he smirked and turned away.

Right after that i didn’t dare to ask him anymore questions. He might end up questioning back. After we had our dinner and coffee, he dragged me to some of the clothes store there. He picked out a printed smiley t-shirt with a pair of jeans to change into. He also took the transparent ray ban shades and some other stuff for him too. Then he also bought 2 medium sized baggages. We ended up with lots and lots of things that look really expensive. “How are you gonna pay all of that? By selling your liver?” i asked. He laughed and said “looks like you do have some sense humour. The company pays for everything. They gave me a credit card which we will use to withdraw money, buys the stuffs that you think are important and all your needs.” “My needs?” i asked back. “Yeah, women things, clothes, foods, everything.” He explained further. “ohh.” Then he packed all the stuffs in the bags, separating his things and mine. The sales woman looks confused but also helped us. Just before we leave the store, she called us. “EXCUSE MEE, wait!” when we turned around, “do you mind if I take your picture? Cause you guys make such adorable couple” smiling. “ aniyo, we’re not....” but suddenly Jiyong hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. He said “sure. We don’t mind” and looked at me, smiling his cocky smile again. I was so shocked that i just kept looking at him rather than looking at the camera when the picture snapped. Twice! “OMO!! YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE~” the happy-go-lucky sales woman shrieked. She gave me one of the pictures and i felt my face getting warmer. Jiyong chuckled and took the picture away from me and kept it inside his pocket. “YAH!” i shouted. Despite the tone i used to call him, he just grabbed my hands and thanked the sales woman then walked to the ticket counter as if nothing happened. Then we went inside the airplane.