LOOOONGG FLIGHT.seriously.=,=

Only look At Me.

 

Ji yong’s POV:

It was a very long flight. She looked tired but refused to sleep. “can you at least take a nap?” i asked her. “i can’t.” She softly answered. “why?” i whispered back since everyone is asleep. She opened but then closed it again. “just tell me.” I looked to her eyes. “don’t laugh at me.” “that depends” “fine, i won’t tell you” “okay, okay, i promise.” “why don’t I believe you?” i said teasingly. “and those words came from the person whom i saved.” He sarcastically said. “fineee...” she said, frustrated. I couldn’t help but chuckle. “i...usually have someone to sing me to sleep when i can’t.” “sing?” “yeah, like..a lullaby. Just so i can sleep.” Then she turned around and faced the window. Then without thinking, I reach out and pulled her close to me.

Min ra’s POV:

I felt two hands pulled me. I was surprised. Very. I know it was Jiyong, but i don’t know why my heart beats a lot faster whenever he touches me. He secured his arms around me, and letting me lean on his chest. It was really warm and cozy. “relax.” He said soothingly. I felt my body loosened. Then suddenly he started to sing softly. His beautiful melody suits the night. My hands automatically reach around his waist, securing themselves without hesitation. Then slowly, my eyes closed and i drifted into a very deep sleep.

 

Min ra’s POV:

The nightmare haunted me again. The history of my parents (foster parents) died in front of me repeats itself. The same feeling i felt before struck me again. But this time, i was caught by the freakish men in black. I couldn’t escape from them. The dragged me into the darkness then i woke up, breathing heavily. Trying to separate the dream from reality, Jiyong was startled by my sudden movement. I saw him and i relaxed. “Are you okay?” he asked, worried. “i’m fine.” My voice was hoarse. “Here, have some water.” I drank it in one gulp. Then i tried to calm down myself. “What time is it?” i asked again. “It’s only 3 am” he said bluntly. It’s only been 3 hours of sleep. We still have a long flight. I lean again on the chair and tried to sleep, but i can’t. I am widely awake. “jiyong-aah” i called him. “Hmm?” he replied with his eyes closed. “are you asleep?” i asked. “Kind of, why?” he asked back. “aniyo, I’m just...never mind. just sleep.” I said back. “You can’t sleep huh? Is the nightmare that bad?” “worse” i agreed. “come here.” He said, lifting the hand-supporting-thing between us, making space for me. Then he tapped the space beside him. I scooted closer and he opened his arms for me again. Twice that night. “are you sure you’re gonna be okay? You might be getting cramps in the morning.” “i’m used to it.” He smirked. Tired, i hugged him back, feeling instant warmth. He sighed and said “comfy now?” “umhhmm.” I nodded. “You kept hugging me whenever I’m scared. Why?” i asked. “why? You don’t like it?” he asked back. “stop asking me back and answer my quest” i, devastated-ly said. He chuckled. “my mom always do this when i’m scared. So i guess its the only way i know.” “she sounds like a great mom.” “she was.” “was?” “i..lost her when i was 7 in a car accident.” His voice was strained. “i’m sorry.” I said, regretting the things i’ve said. “yah, no regrets. She’s in a better place now.” He tried to make me feel better. “now, can i sleep?” i just nodded.