five.

Stupid Love

CHANYEOL

Toben was a really good boy, he was easy to train and take care of. He also served a good reason for him to tell Seungwan to come over. Yeah, he was a bad guy for using his dog to make his ex-girlfriend stay in his dorm, but his feelings were too much to bear. He had tried asking her out countless of times but before he could even utter let’s get back together, Seungwan already dismisses him. He had whined to Sehun about it numerous times and his younger brother just replies with a hum. He was frustrated that he can’t get back with Seungwan when they clearly know that they are still both in love with each other.

Baekhyun nagged at him all the time for bringing Seungwan into conversations. “Why are you still talking about her? You broke up with her, remember?” were his normal lines but when he went over the line by asking her to sleepover during a rainy night, Baekhyun went ballistics and told him boyfriend on the phone to send Seungwan to her dorm.

Chanyeol answered one of Baekhyun’s calls after ignoring a bunch and he was greeted with a screaming, overly angry puppy. “WHY WOULD YOU ASK HER TO SLEEPOVER? HER DORM IS REALLY JUST TWO BLOCKS AWAY. ARE YOU PLAYING WITH HER HEART AGAIN, CHANYEOL?? IF YOU DO, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. SEUNGWAN HAD CRIED SO MUCH BECAUSE OF YOU.” He knew that Seungwan had it harder when they broke up just because he fell out of love. Whenever he saw Seungwan before, her eyes would be swollen and her cheeks were flushed as if she had just finished crying. He was an and he treated her unfairly but he wanted to make amends. He was dreaming of her almost every night.

“Baekhyun, I’ve been trying to tell her that I realized that I still love her and I want her back.” He sighed exasperatedly and was greeted with Baekhyun’s silence. “I wanted to make up for the past 8 months of making her cry. Please help me..” Chanyeol almost sobbed over the phone, his heart hurting for making the love of his life suffer while he celebrated and partied. “Fine. I’m going to help you because I know it’ll make Seungwan happy but if you dare to hurt her again, man.. I swear, I won’t care if I kill my boyfriend’s best friend.” Baekhyun ended the call while Chanyeol continued to cry.

He remembered all the good times with Seungwan, especially the day when he got sick and she skipped all of her classes to take care of a grumpy Chanyeol who didn’t want to eat. She cooked porridge for him and fed him while he was cocooned in a fleece blanket, the winter breeze not helping his condition. Seungwan held him like a baby and sang him to sleep, she even caressed his locks away from his face and checked his temperature once in a while.

Chanyeol remembered how wonderful it felt to be the little spoon, to be the one taken care of. She was clearly the love of his life. Seungwan can get a little stubborn when she doesn’t want to hear more of his words then he will have to make her feel his love through his actions.