three.

Stupid Love

CHANYEOL

Why did you even break up with her if you would get jealous at everyone who tries to hit on her?” Jongdae wasn’t the type to hold back when Chanyeol asks him for advice, after seeing Seungwan walk away from him earlier, he sought the advice of his friend. “I don’t know, okay? I just woke up one day and felt nothing for her.” He heaved a deep sigh as he glanced at his phone, Jongdae peeked at noticed his gallery still full of Seungwan’s pictures. “Felt nothing for her my . You are still in love with her, you didn’t even delete the pictures you took when you guys were dating!” Chanyeol pouted and didn’t say anything.

His feelings were so confusing, he wanted the best for his ex-girlfriend but he didn’t want her to be with someone else. He knew that breaking up with her will hurt her but he wasn’t in the right mind when he did it, he just went with his idle feeling and made an impulsive decision. He still took his time walking the street where they met and he would always take pictures of flowers and dogs that he knew she would love. Why was he an ?

“Don’t you want to talk to her and win her back?” Jongdae asked directly,  wrapping his arms around Chanyeol’s head for a headlock. “I don’t know if she still wants me, I’ve been mean to her since the day we broke up.” Jongdae knocked on the top of his head with his knuckles. “You should still try.” He replied with a yelp.

The door of his dorm swung open and his dormmate, Sehun, trudged along with Baekhyun. “The lovebirds are here.” He rolled his eyes at them, sulking at the fact that they were matching Seungwan with guys who are clearly not him. “Did you hear someone talking, honey?” Baekhyun quipped with sass. “Uhm.. Chanyeol hyung?” Sehun replied innocently which made Baek facepalm. “Anyway, we’re gonna invade this space because Wannie told us to leave her in the café with Eunwoo and his friends.” Baekhyun went to his usual place in the dorm which is the arm of the couch. “So.. Seungwan is alone with strangers?” Chanyeol’s eyebrows were raised, the corners of his lips drawn into a frown. “They’re not strangers anymore, Seungwan is a social butterfly so they got along pretty well.” Sehun answered, oblivious to Chanyeol’s glare.

“What café is it? Is it Seungwan’s favorite café?” Chanyeol bombarded them with questions but it seemed like they completely forgot his existence when they the tv and watched Knowing Brothers. Chanyeol sighed and left the three in his dorm to go look for Seungwan. He didn’t even bother to change his clothes, he was wearing his favorite hoodie that she gave him on his birthday. On his way to the Astra’s Café, he noticed a stray puppy on the sidewalk. It looked lost and skinny so he picked it up from the streets and hugged it until he reached the café. Seungwan was all alone in her usual table, her hair put up into a messy bun. God, she still looks beautiful.

He approached her table, coughed and then asked for her permission to sit in front of her. Seungwan’s eyes widened in shock and flickered back and forth at him and the puppy in his arms. “What are you doing here.. with a puppy?” Seungwan asked silently. “Oh, I heard from Baek that you were here with people… so I came. I saw this puppy on the way here and it was left alone in the streets. I had to pick him up.” Seungwan nodded slowly as if she’s assessing the situation. “You fell for his trap, huh.. Anyway, are you going to take care of that puppy?” Chanyeol cursed Baekhyun on his mind and thought how dare he play with my feelings.

“I just impulsively picked him up..” He replied, his lips forming into a small pout. ”I see, still the impulsive Chanyeol from before.” Hearing her chuckle for the first time in months spread warmness in his heart. “Do you want to name him?” Chanyeol asked which he knew to be a great decision, given the fact that her eyes lit up excitedly. “Mhm.. How about Toben?” He nodded his head in approval. “Sounds good.. Do you mind if I ask you to ask care of him with me? Like.. we’ll be his fur parents?” Chanyeol fought the smile on his lips. “I don’t mind at all.” Seungwan replied with a big smile.