two.

Stupid Love

CHANYEOL

There has been a new addition in the squad, thanks to Baekhyun and his mad match-making skills. Cha Eunwoo has been spending time with them as he refuses to let Seungwan go which was too clingy for Chanyeol. He was constantly annoyed with Eunwoo when he sits on Chanyeol's seat just to be close to Seungwan, might be too childish of him but that was his seat! He could not believe that she let him invade his space.

"Hyung, you've been glaring at them for two minutes now." Kai whispered as he nudged the elder's side. "I can't believe she let him sit on my throne, that was mine, not even Baek can sit on my chair." Chanyeol answered sulkily, still glaring at the two figures a few metres away from them. "Is it really about your chair or Seungwan?" Kai inquired innocently which probably is the reason why Chanyeol held himself back, he wanted to punch him in the face right there and then for asking such an incredulous question. "Of course, it's about my chair. She can date whoever she wants." Chanyeol rolled his eyes at Kai.

Few heartbeats later, Chanyeol confronted her with the fact that he was not able to relax during their club meetings due to the fact that Mr. Cha Eunwoo takes his space so she should not bring him along anymore. "But he's interested in our club and he's funny too! Baek hyung likes him and I do too." She smiled widely which seemed to annoy Chanyeol even more. "If that's the case, you should bring him but let him know that he's on my territory so he should sit somewhere else. My chair is mine, okay." He raised his voice a little too loud, startling her. "Okay then? Don't be so possessive of your chair, I sit on it and even Irene eonni too." She shook her head before leaving Chanyeol alone.

Goddamn it. Why was he feeling jealous all of a sudden? He was complacent the past few months because he knew she was still in love with him but ever since that day when he asked her about the ring, he was not so sure anymore.

His dates with Rosé were fun but not as fun when Seungwan is with him, that little ball of sunshine never failed to make him laugh with her jokes and funny expressions. Chanyeol cursed himself for being an and for not realizing that he was still in love with her.

SEUNGWAN

Seungwan did not know why Chanyeol was always chimming in whenever Eunwoo tried to be close to her, she did not want to assume that he was getting jealous and he wanted to stop all the possible skinships that might happen between her and Eunwoo, but it kinda made her happy. It was the closest to seeing him in love with her again even if she was unsure of his feelings. 

'Is he jealous?' She asked herself, trying her best not to blush. She was daydreaming again. She imagined Chanyeol's arm around her waist as he possessively keeps her close to him. "Oh my god." She giggled, cupping her own cheeks as she stared at the wall in front of her while a series of romantic scenarios flash in front of her. "I love him, ahhh." She messed her own hair up out of happiness that there might be another chance for them. 

"Seungwan!" Eunwoo called out.
"Hey, Cha!" Seungwan smiled widely. 

Actually, Eunwoo is being clingy to her because he wanted her help on how to sing without sounding nasally. He was already a good singer but he wanted to up his game, and also he came out to her when they met. 

"I'm biual, Seungwan-ssi.. I lean more to boys though. I just came to this blind date because Baek said you're a good vocal coach." She knew it was hard for him to come out but she patted his arm while flashing a motherly smile. "Of course, I understand, Eunwoo. You don't have to be afraid!"