Bubble: Soaked

Bubble Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook and Yeochin raced to a nearby building that'll cover them from the heavy rain that suddenly poured when they were walking back to their apartment from the convenient store.

"Sometimes when it's too hot, that just means it's going to rain later," Ryeowook informed while wiping the raindrops off of Yeochin.

The kid gave him a knowing nod then asked, "Really? Is that why it's too hot earlier?"

"Of course! I knew it already when we went out," he smiled and sat near the kid.

The rain poured heavier than how it was minutes ago and it made Ryeowook even more worried because they could catch colds at this rate.

"Oppa, why didn't you tell me? We could've brought an umbrella with us."

Ryeowook scratched the back of his head and said, "Right, I forgot about it until we were walking towards the convenient store earlier. Sorry, Yeochin-ah."

All they could do at the moment was wait for the rain to stop and endure their soaking wet clothes and hair as they couldn't call for someone to fetch them as Ryeowook also left his phone at home thinking he wouldn't need it.

"Yeochin-ah, are you cold? Sorry for not bringing an umbrella," Ryeowook put his checkered long-sleeved shirt on her and held her close to him.

"Oppa, you smell nice," Yeochin suddenly said then tightened Ryeowook's hold on her.

The young man only chuckled at the kid's action and hummed to distract her from feeling cold.

For around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter