Bubble: Career Day

Bubble Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*applause*

"Next would be Yeochin and his friend Mr. Kim," the homeroom teacher announced.

"Hi, everyone! I'm not a graduate yet but I'm here as a part-timer college student. I am currently working at a television factory while studying Multimedia Arts at Super University," Heechul introduced then continued, "I don't have much to share yet since I'm still a student unlike the other guests but I will tell you something about what I want to do in the future briefly. I took this course because I wanted to be a television producer where I will come up with various interesting ideas people can enjoy watching. Doesn't it sound fun?"

All the students answered 'yes' then he continued, "You're all elementary students for now but soon you'll also decide what kind of career you will choose by taking up a course related to it. As the youngest guest here, I'll represent our generation and tell you guys to follow your heart's desire. If you won't know it yet by the time you have to choose, you can narrow your choices down according to your hobbies or interests. You can always change it later if you finally found the one you like best."

The students were all on eyes on him which made him pause for a bit before continuing, "I hope whatever it is, you'll be able to enjoy it to the fullest. I hope whenever you decide on it, you won't feel left out if it's a little late or feel guilty that you're only deciding it later than everyone else. Okay? Everyone, fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter