Bubble: Babysitting

Bubble Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry for having you babysit Yeochin when you're really busy, Ryeowook. Yeochin's dad and I just really need to go back to my parents' province to process some documents. We'll be back by tomorrow quickly. Don't worry," Yeochin's mom said in an apologetic tone.

"Mrs. Kim, it's really not a problem. I can still study while looking out for Yeochin. She's a really good and sweet girl, I doubt I'll have a hard time," Ryeowook assured.

"That's good to hear. I've already cooked tonight's dinner and tomorrow's lunch so you won't have to do a lot of work inside the house," she said while dragging her luggage near the door.

"You didn't have to. I can cook!" the young man said then chuckled.

Yeochin's mom knelt down and faced her daughter, "Yeochin-ah, don't be stubborn while you're with Ryeowook-oppa. Okay?"

The kid only nodded with a smile then hugged her mom.

"Ryeowook, thank you again for doing this. We'll leave now. Contact me if something comes up," she waved goodbye at her daughter then stepped outside of the apartment.

"Will do, Mrs. Kim. Have a safe trip!" Ryeowook exclaimed while he and Yeochin both waved goodbye to her parents.

"Yeochin-ah~ What do you want to do? Do you want to watch something?" Ryeowook asked right after the kid's parents were out of sight.

"Cartoons?" Yeochin suggested while they went inside.

"Then cartoons it is!" Ryeowook declared then assisted Yeochin to sit on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter