Bubble: Future Child

Bubble Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh~ Don't worry, just go now. I'll take care of everything here," As the eldest in the dorm, Jungsoo, volunteered to stay behind to clean and prepare the things they'll need for their all-nighter while the others split into two groups and went to buy food and props for their project.

Just in time when the boys were going out, Yeochin was outside the door looking a little puzzled wondering where her oppas altogether would go.

They all greeted her in unison and let her in the apartment.

"Jungsoo-oppa will not be coming with us. If you need something, you can ask him for it. Later, Yeochin-ah~" Siwon said then went outside with the rest of the boys.

The kid went inside the apartment and searched for Jungsoo whom she found cleaning in the kitchen.

"Oh, Yeochin-ah~ Do you need something?" Jungsoo asked while stepping out of the kitchen.

"Nothing," she said in a singsong voice then wondered, "Where are the other oppas going?"

"They'll just buy food and props we must have for tonight. Oppas needed to stay up 'til morning to work on a project."

"Oh..." the kid sounded disappointed as she wanted to play with them.

Jungsoo felt it and asked softly, "Why?"

"Um, nothing. What are you doing?" Yeochin walked towards the kitchen to sit at the highchair beside the counter-top.

"Preparing the kitchen for the food we'll cook later," he said then walked back to the counter-top to continue whatever he's d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter