Bubble: Homework

Bubble Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*dingdong*

"Oh, Hyukjae. What brings you here?" Yeochin's mom inquired.

"Is Kyuhyun there? He was not upstairs nor answering my call that's why I thought he might be here," Hyukjae said while his eyes were searching the inside of the house from where he was standing.

"Yes, he's inside helping Yeochin with her homework. Come inside," she instructed then continued after Hyukjae stepped inside, "You can go to her room. I'll bring you guys a snack."

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim," Hyukjae smiled then proceeded to Yeochin's room.

"Hi, Hyukjae-oppa!" Yeochin greeted then continued to write on her notebook.

"Hello, Yeochin!" he replied then turned to Kyuhyun, "Ya, Cho Kyuhyun! You're here again?! What about the 'I don't need such confirmation' huh?" Hyukjae teased his younger friend.

"Shh! Can't you see we're studying? I'm helping her with Math," Kyuhyun vehemently said so he can shut up Hyukjae with his teasing.

"Right, that's the only subject you're great at," Hyukjae continued with his teasing then approached the kid, "Yeochin-ah~ You want me to help you with English?"

"Tch! As if you're great in English," Kyuhyun commented.

"Not as great as Siwon but I'm still better than you," Hyukjae counter-attacked then laughed.

"Oppas! Why are you always fighting?" Yeochin butted in which made the two quiet.

"No, we're not fighting. We're just... teasing," Hyukjae defended softly while petting her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter