Bubble: Sleepy

Bubble Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeochin just got back to their apartment building from school when she bumped into Siwon.

"Hello, Siwon-oppa! Where are you going?" Yeochin asked cutely.

"I'm going to church. I couldn't go this morning because of class that's why I'm only going now. How's school?" Siwon explained while escorting Yeochin to the elevator.

"Um, fine, I guess. I was really sleepy because I couldn't sleep well last night," she said while rubbing her eyes.

"Why?" he asked while they stood in front of the elevator, waiting.

"I was nervous to go back to school again after a week of holiday. I was afraid my classmates will forget about me," she said with droopy eyes.

Siwon chuckled then knelt down to face Yeochin properly, "It was just a week Yeochin-ah. They couldn't possibly forget you after just a week. Did someone talk to you?"

Yeochin made a thinking face, remembering the last hours of her school then said, "Yes, some did."

"See. Tonight, you should sleep well so you wouldn't be sleepy in class again. Okay?" he said then stood up.

Yeochin just nodded and smiled at him.

"Okay, Yeochin. I'll be going now. Bye~" Siwon said then walked away after Yeochin got in the elevator.

[A/N: Siwon rarely updates his Bubble and the only thing that I remember is him mentioning going to church and the latest one where he's going to sail.]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter