Bubble: Holiday Dinner

Bubble Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeochin-ah! Can you give this to the oppas upstairs?"

"Yes, mom!" Yeochin quickly grabbed the pot and climbed upstairs excitedly.

*dingdong*

After a few seconds, a vibrant looking young man appeared when the door opened. "Wookie-oppa! Mom wanted me to give this to you," she quickly said before the young man can greet her.

Ryeowook knelt to face the kid and said, "Hello, cutie Yeochin! This looks delicious. Can you tell your mom we're sorry we couldn't send you a different meal in return? We didn't know we'd stay in this holiday. We could've prepared something to share with you guys."

Yeochin just gave him an adorable nod then Ryeowook patted her head in return. "Be careful with the stairs, Yeochin-ah~ Tell your mom we said thanks," he chirped when the kid bowed then left.

*dingdong*

Yeochin came back to her oppas' dorm to deliver a message from her mom. This time, a slightly taller and slim young man opened the door. "Hello, Jongwoon-oppa!" Yeochin greeted with shimmer in her eyes.

"Hello to you too, Yeochin. Did you come for the pot?" he said while brushing the kid's cheek using the back of his fingers.

"No, mom invited you to eat downstairs—all of you," Yeochin chuckled as she feels giddy with the thought of eating on a holiday with her crushes.

"Really? Your mom is really the best. Come in for a bit, Yeochin. I will tell the others we're invited for dinner."

Yeochin went inside and studied her oppas' dorm when a long-haired young man greeted her, "Hello, Yeochin-ah~"

"Hi, Heechul-oppa! I love your hairclip. You look really pretty!" Yeochin giggled when she held Heechul's hand to bring her to the living room.

"Really? I think this will suit you more. Come here," Heechul put the clip on her then cupped her cheeks. "See? You look really pretty. Like a little snail with a clip!" the pretty man laughed while the kid is a little puzzled with what he compared her to.

After a minute or so, she heard footsteps coming from two rooms and more attractive young men came out all crowding her with 'Hi's' and 'Hellos'.

"Hi, Yeochin! Would you like oppa to carry you downstairs like a princess?" a young man with angel-features-like offered.

"Ya, Park Jungsoo. You're trying too hard to earn the kid's heart again. If she's our age, she'll cringe so much her fingers would turn into a ball and will never spread out ever again," said the slimmest young man in the room.

"Hyukjae, listen to me. If a kid likes you, chances of getting liked by girls of our age will be higher!" Leeteuk said then turned to the kid again while smiling innocently.

"That's valid but maybe for us only. After she hits our age, she'll find you cringey too," Hyukjae stated with a goofy smile on his face then continued, "Hello, Yeochin. Are you enjoying the holiday? How's school?"

"Yes, Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter