Guide to ENOZI International School and [Characters] Please Read~

Love Lessons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lot of you may have been confused with the education system used in this fanfic. I actually use the education system here in the Philippines and can be quite different than what is used on your perspective countries. So here's a guide and some clarifications to ENOZI international school and a brief introduction with some of the characters.

 

WELCOME TO ENOZI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

where some students are tame and others are just plain trouble.

ENOZI International School is a school where the smartest of the asian elite are admitted. Most of the students there are children of politicians, celeberities, and businessmen but there are also some scholars who are enrolled in the institution. The students there are admitted through an examination process and the top 5% are eligible for scholarship. 

The school specializes in every subject whether it would be music, sports, arts, or sciences.

( I focus too much in the description of the school but I will be concentrating on the teachers. Some infos are irrelevant and are just for imagination purposes lol) 

YEAR LEVEL INFO

The school has 6 year levels which includes the 7th grade up to 12th grade.

(Basically it's half of middle school and whole of highschool in the real world.)

Each year level are made up of 4 sections:  A, B, C, D with 30 students in each class.

The letters don't mean anything; they are just labels. Classes where one student belongs are decided in random. 

The higher year levels: 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade.

They are known as the most troublesome year levels. They also have some unspoken privileges inside the campus.

The 11th grade is the most trouble because it's the peak of their higher year level and workloads are not that heavy compare to the 12th grade students. In conclusion, They have a lot of time to fool around.

The 12th grade is the tamest of the three. They already played around enough on their lower years and are too busy sending out college applications. Most them are at legal age so they are more prone on having a special space in jail. Obviously, they are the most mature ones and they maintain order inside the campus. 

The 10th graders are just on the middle. They just started their higher year level life and are on the mastery level on how the school works. Difficulties in the future maybe avoided if a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter