Chapter 5

Broken People

Thank you so much for reading my story^^

I don't expect there are Infinite stans, especially WooGyu CP :)

I can't reply your comments, but I read it and feel nice :)

I hope you still enjoy this story, even though updated once in a week

:)

The end is in near time

∞∞∞

 

“I don’t know you will take us to Gwangju.” Sunggyu said.

            They are sitting in a café now to have some food before continue their new journey of life.

            “I also don’t know. I just decided on the spot.” Woohyun replied and sipped on his coffee.

            Sunggyu smiled.”Woohyun, can we explore this city?”

            “Sure.”

            “Why you are so kind, hm? Will you always agree on what I ask?”

            “I will.” Woohyun answered without hesitation.

            That startled Sunggyu a little.

           

            Since it’s already evening, they decided to go to Gwangju Family Land. Woohyun thought Sunggyu want to go to the rides, but they just standing, looking at the lights of the moving carousels. Maybe it’s not holiday, so the place is not crowded.

            “You know, Woohyun.” Sunggyu started.”I only love looking at the blinking lights of the ride. I don’t like to ride them. I feel calm when look at it.”

            Woohyun just looks at Sunggyu who told him with a smile.

            “And if you realize it, the place in my café, where I brought you there, you also put some blinking lights there. So, I can see the sky full of stars and I have my own blinking stars with me. It’s not nearly similar with the stars tho.” Sunggyu laughed.

            Woohyun smiles a little.

            “What if…” Sunggyu looks at Woohyun who is speaking with soft voice and take Sunggyu’s hand.”What if I ask you to go on Ferris Wheel with me?”

            Sunggyu is in silent.

            “It’s okay, though. I was just…”

            “Let’s go.” Sunggyu cut Woohyun.”I will gladly get on it if it’s with you.” And squish Woohyun’s hand.

            Both of them leave the carousel and go toward the Ferris Wheel whose guard is welcoming them with a smile.

            “Good evening.” She smiled.”Please enjoy the ride.”

            They replied her with a smile and entered the ride. They are sitting face to face. Both with a smile and when the booth moves, Woohyun jumps a little which made Sunggyu laugh. Woohyun and Sunggyu turns their heads and are welcomed with the sight of blinking lights on the lake and the sky is fortunately clear.

            “It’s been a long time since I see this view.” Sunggyu said.”I always like to see this kind of view, but never had a chance to.”

            “You will have a tons of chances now.” Woohyun replied.

            Sunggyu smiles.”I hope so.”

            They both become silence, but it’s not awkward at all. They enjoy the silence between them. It feels like the stress is finally ease out when someone finally meets the one and they can finally do whatever they want. Nothing is stopping them.

            “Woohyun,” Sunggyu started.”What if your parents is searching for you?”

            “I don’t actually care now.” Woohyun immediately replied.”I never been in good terms with them, especially my dad. They don’t understand what I want and never care about me.” This is the first time Woohyun finally say what is in his mind.”I respect them, that’s why I don’t want to disagree them. I don’t like to talk with them and neither I explain about my needs since I was kid. I felt like they won’t understand even though I tell them.

            “One day, the stress got the best of me. I ran from the meeting, I decided to break my arranged marriage.” Woohyun said.”And when I thought my heart is dead, you appeared. You talked to me.”

            Their eyes meet.  

∞∞∞