Estrella : The Prequel

Fairy Tale : A KkuChaen Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Earth and Sky are created by God. But along with it, He created oracles, to protect them. Oracles were there to balance the Earth and the Sky. Their job is to protect human nature, keep the balance between the sky and earth. They look like human, but they lived for thousands of years, away from human.

 

“Seriously? Rain again?” The oracle of Earth, Sakura complained as she looked up the sky. Her pink hair was flying as the wind get stronger. She was on her way back from the market, after she bought some food. She walked through the paddy field with a heavy step. She is not fond of rain. It will be cold.

“I hate rains!” As Sakura said that, it immediately rained. Sakura put her wet food down. She looked up the sky. She saw her, that oracle of Sky laughing at her.

“You had fun teasing me? Are you that bored Chaeyeon?”

 

Yes. Sakura knows Chaeyeon, the other oracle. They saw each other everyday but they never met. Sakura is always on the Earth while Chaeyeon up in the sky. But they could hear each other because they are one.

 

“Your grumpy face is my favourite,” Chaeyeon laughed.

“Wait until I cook rice ball! I will make sure you drool!” Sakura shouted and ran to her small cottage.

 

Since Chaeyeon lives in the sky, she only witnesses Sakura eating delicious Earth food. Chaeyeon only eat cloud which she hates so much and of course drink rain water.

 

“Send some food up here, I want to eat them too!” Chaeyeon requested.

“Nope! I will enjoy this myself!”

“I hate you Sakura!” Chaeyeon poured more rain.

“I love food!” Sakura entered the house. She lights up the candles and changed her clothes that was soaked. She cursed Chaeyeon for giving troubles to her repeatedly. It was the year 431, there was still no electricity or running water. Everything is done manually. Sakura stacked firewood for cooking. She does not really need to eat but she just wants to. She can just survive if there is nature around her.

“I will cook rice ball and show off to Chaeyeon!”

 

Sakura finished cooking the rice ball and placed them on the table. Just then, there was a loud thunder that it shook the ground. Sakura immediately ran out of her house to check what happened. To her surprise, there was a girl lying on the ground, in front of her house.

 

“CHAEYEON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE?” Sakura almost had a heart attack as she saw Chaeyeon on the ground. It was forbidden for the Oracle of Sky to touch the ground.

“I REACHED THE EARTH?” Chaeyeon jumped, could not believe she finally touched Earth.

“ARE YOU CRAZY? HE WILL BE MAD AT YOU!!” Sakura scolded her.

“I want to eat that rice ball!” Chaeyeon ignored Sakura, walked passing her and went inside the house. She saw the rice ball on the table and took a piece.

“RICE BALL!” Chaeyeon squealed as she put them inside . It was the taste of heaven. It tasted delicious, not like the plain cloud.

“Chaeyeon! You will get in trouble for this!” Sakura approached, still could not believe what just happened. She had never thought that Chaeyeon is so pretty, with that mid length black hair. She is a bit taller than Sakura.

“Your rice ball tastes the best! Cook more for me please,” Chaeyeon begged with shining eyes.

 

Sakura had no idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter