KangChaen : Fantasy or Reality

Fairy Tale : A KkuChaen Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 3 in the morning. Kang Hyewon, a 24 years old girl was still on her desk, drawing her new comic. It was raining heavily outside but Hyewon did not even notice because she was so focus on drawing. Working as a cartoonist is Hyewon’s dream. She had been working at her dream company for three years and she loves her job.

 

“You are a pretty princess,” Hyewon mumbled as she was drawing a character. Since Hyewon had been drawing the same character for three months, Hyewon could not help but to adore her beauty. Hyewon drew a lot of character but this character for her new book is special. Hyewon found her so attractive and sometime it felt like she was talking to Hyewon.

 

Suddenly, the thunder growled and the electricity were cut out. Hyewon stopped drawing as her surrounding became dark as her computer shut down. Hyewon leaned back, let out a long sighed as only her tab was switched on.

 

“I need to finish this and no electricity? It’s the ending!” Hyewon complained although no one was listening to her. Hyewon picked up her tab and sat on her bed. She started to draw on her tab. The rains get heavier and the wind was strong. Hyewon drew that character again, so focused that she did not even blink. Her eyes was locked on the screen as her hand drew. Hyewon finished drawing the princess and she smiled. 

 

“Finally I can see you again. I hope we can meet,” Hyewon saved the drawing and set it as her lock screen. Hyewon was satisfied with her work. The next few minutes, Hyewon was staring at her tab until she finally fell asleep.

 

= = = = =

 

Princess Chaeyeon was looking out the window. She was in her room, located at the top of the castle. Outside, her people were having a fiesta  as if they were celebrating something big. Well, it was something big because her wedding is in a few days. Chaeyeon is the heir to Feather Kingdom, mean the next in line to rule the kingdom. However, her father wanted her to marry a prince from another kingdom before she became the Queen. Chaeyeon refused to marry but her father never listen to her. For her father, Chaeyeon needs someone by her side. He did not want to leave Chaeyeon alone before he dies.

 

“Your highness, I am here,”

 

Chaeyeon turned to the voice who just greeted her at the door. It was her knight. Her personal knight. 

 

“Sakura, you are here,” Chaeyeon greeted but she did not look happy. Sakura is Chaeyeon’s best friend and also her knight. Sakura had been protecting Chaeyeon since they were kids. If anything happen to Chaeyeon, Sakura will be the first person to know.

 

“Is there something wrong your highness?” Sakura wondered as she never saw Chaeyeon looking so gloomy like that. 
“I don’t want to marry him, I don’t even know him,” Chaeyeon looked out the window again.
“But, it is the only way for you to be the Queen,” Sakura stated.
“I hate it,” 

 

BOOM!

 

Sakura immediately jumped to Chaeyeon and protected her. Sakura took her sword out and pointed it Chaeyeon’s bed. Yes. Chaeyeon’s bed just exploded and there was smoke surrounding it.

 

“Stay back your highness,” Sakura instructed and Chaeyeon hold tight on Sakura clothes. Slowly, the smoke faded and both Sakura and Chaeyeon were surprised to see a woman standing on the bed, froze looking at them.
“Who are you?” Sakura asked.
“Where am I? What is this place?”

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura checked the stranger. She was wearing a weird clothes which they never saw in the kingdom.

 

“How did you appear there? Are you a sorcerer?” Sakura questioned again.
“I am Hyewon, and I have no idea why am I here,”

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura looked at each other. They never heard of that name before or even see that person before. Hyewon blinked her eyes as she saw two girl wearing a party costume in front of her. She thought that maybe she got drunk and ended up at a party. However, Hyewon eyes caught something. The girl behind the girl with sword. That face was familiar. Hyewon slowly jumped down the bed. 

 

“Princess Chaeyeon,” Hyewon wanted to walk closer but Sakura had her sword on Hyewon’s neck.
“Hold up there stranger, one more step and I will kill you,” Sakura warned.

 

Hyewon switched her attention to Sakura and she recognized her too, “You are Sakura, Princess Chaeyeon’s knight,”. Sakura was surprised that Hyewon knew her. Sakura always hid her identity from the public to protect Chaeyeon.

 

“How did you know me?” Sakura glared at Hyewon. Hyewon eyes caught Chaeyeon’s and she could feel her heart beating fast. Chaeyeon is really pretty like an angel. Hyewon suddenly thought of something else that she did not even bother to answer Sakura’s question. If there are Sakura and Chaeyeon there, do that mean she went inside her comic world?
“Wait. Is this the Feather Kingdom?” Hyewon popped out the question.
“Erm yes?”

 

Hyewon almost had a heart attack. Did she just travel to her comic world. Hyewon slapped her cheek repeatedly when she thought she was dreaming but she’s not. It was not a dream. It was the reality.

 

“You haven’t answer my question! How did you know us?” Sakura asked again. Hyewon was still in disbelief. She looked at Sakura and Chaeyeon back and forth. Hyewon sat on Chaeyeon’s bed, with her worried face. She ruffled her head and said, “Because I’m the one who created you guys,”.

 

“What do you mean?” Chaeyeon questioned the stranger.

 

Hyewon had no idea how to explain but suddenly she saw her tab on Chaeyeon’s bed. Hyewon jumped to get her tab. There was only 5% battery left. Hyewon rushed to Sakura  and Chaeyeon and showed them the tab. Hyewon explained to them about the story and even told them both about the first chapter. Sakura and Chaeyeon did not believe what they saw however the story that Hyewon wrote was what exactly happened to them before. They had no memory about what happened before that.

 

“So you are telling us that this is a world created by you?” Sakura wanted confirmation.
“Yes and I am not supposed to be here,” Hyewon said.
“You will be in trouble if my dad finds out,” Chaeyeon added.
“Oh no. He is the mean king, I need to escape from here or he will kill me, I need to go back to my world! I am not supposed to be here!” Hyewon panicked.

Chaeyeon turned to Sakura. They discussed through their eyes which made Hyewon confused. 

“Sakura said she doesn’t believe you, she said you might be lying,” Chaeyeon stated.
“Sakura come here, I will tell you something that only you know,” Hyewon pulled Sakura away from Chaeyeon and whispered something to her. Sakura widened her eyes when she heard what Hyewon said and told Hyewon to keep the secret.
“Your highness, I think she is telling the truth,” Sakura changed her mind.
“Really?”
“Please help me Princess Chaeyeon, I don’t want to be dead here,” Hyewon begged.
“What will I get if I help you,”
“I will make sure you have a happy ending in my comic,” Hyewon randomly proposed.
“I don’t want to marry the prince,” Chaeyeon said.
“Okay. I will change that but I need to return to my world fast,”
“Deal. We will help you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter