Beauty And Mulan

Fairy Tale : A KkuChaen Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time in Iz*land, there live a beautiful princess, Princess Sakurora. Princess Sakurora is unlike other princesses. She does not live in the castle, but she lives in the enchanted forest with two fairies called Pink and Blue. When Sakurora was a baby, during her first birthday, she was cursed by the evil witch, Black. Black cursed that on Sakurora 20th birthday, she will die when she pricks her finger on the spindle on a spinning wheel. Pink and Blue begged for mercy so Black changed her curse to that Sakurora will be in deep slumber and only a true kiss can wake her up.

 

Pink and Blue brought Sakurora away from her family, deep into the enchanted forest. They raised Sakurora with love and kindness. Pink and Blue promised the King and Queen that they will return Sakurora to the castle when she reached 20 and will marry her to Prince Philipus, a prince from another kingdom. The King and Queen had burned all the spindle wheel in the kingdom hoping that Sakurora will never met.

 

Sakurora grow into a beautiful lady. Her long black hair and big eyes shined well with her gentle personality. Sakurora can talk to animal and she loved them. Sakurora realised that she is soon to be married to Prince Philipus since she is reaching 20. Sakurora had no idea how Philipus looked like and she had no interest in him. One day, Sakurora was fishing near the magical lake. She was talking to the tree when suddenly she heard a horse.

 

“What is that?” Sakurora asked the tree.

 

Sakura turned and she was surprised to see a young girl riding a horse coming to her. Behind that girl was two man with sword.

 

“WATCH OUT!”

 

That girl jumped from her horse and stood in front of Sakura. She pulled her sword out as the two men hopped off their house.

 

“You have nowhere to run! You must return to marry Prince Lee Gon!”

“I told my father I don’t want to marry that stupid prince; I will live by myself!”

“Get her!”

 

The two men charged at that girl and the intense fight begin. The sound of sword clashing could be heard and Sakurora, she froze. She could not take her eyes off that girl who was flying with her sword. She was alone fighting against two men, but her strength and combat skills are unbelievable.

 

“GO BACK! TELL MY FATHER I AIN’T MARRYING THAT BRAT!”

 

The beaten-up men climbed up their horse and fled. That young lady with a ponytail and wearing blue, red kimono, a man kimono to be exact. She kept her sword and turned to flustered Sakurora.

 

“Are you okay?” She asked carefully.

“I’m fine, who are you? Why are you in the enchanted forest?”

“Sorry for being rude, my name is Lee Muyeon, just an ordinary girl from another kingdom,”

“But you were talking about marrying a prince, are you perhaps running away from your wedding?” Sakurora asked.

“I believe there is no marriage without love, I don’t love Prince Lee Gon so I’m not going to marry him,”

 

Muyeon then looked at Sakura from top to bottom. Sakurora is wearing a fancy pink dress and she does not look like someone who lives in the wood.

 

“Sorry, but may I know who you are?” Muyeon was curious at the beautiful girl in front of her.

“Owh, my name Sakurora, the princess of the opposite kingdom but I live in this enchanted forest,”

“You live here? Why is that?”

“You sound like a good person, let’s walk while we talk, shall we?”

“Since I have nowhere to go, why not?”

 

Sakurora leads Muyeon through the forest. Muyeon was amazed by the beauty of nature.

 

“So, you have a curse and it will happen in your upcoming birthday?” Muyeon was shocked as Sakurora told her about her story.

“Yeah, and I am supposed to marry Prince Philipus,”

“Do you know him?”

“I never met him, but the fairy told me I will fall in love with him when I meet him,”

“I see, so, when are you going back to the castle?” Muyeon asked.

“On my birthday,”

“Are you sure that the evil witch won’t be there?”

“As long as I have my fairies with me, I will be fine,” Sakurora said.

“You know you can ask me for protection, I will be glad to do that,” Muyeon offered.

“For real? We just met and you will protect me?”

“Well, I prefer to be someone you need rather than a stranger,”

 

Sakurora stopped and switched her gaze to Muyeon. Muyeon did the same as she grinned at the girl in front of her.

 

“This is first time someone said they want to be someone I need,”

“Nobody needs me in my kingdom so it will be pleasure if someone needs me in this place,” Muyeon stated.

 

Sakurora just stared at Muyeon as that girl blabbered about how she lived in her kingdom. Sakurora could not take her eyes off Muyeon and her heart was dokki dokki everytime she saw Muyeon laughed or smile.

 

“Princess?” Muyeon called.

“Yes?” Sakurora blinked her eyes, back to the reality.

“Did you hear me?”

“Of course. I heard you,”

 

Just then, Muyeon was distracted by a shiny butterfly flying around her. The butterfly flew around her that she got excited.

 

“They said, if the shiny butterfly fly around you, you should catch them and make a wish, they will grant you a wish,” Sakurora informed.

“Really?”

 

Sakurora nodded and Muyeon began to her catch. She was having trouble catching that butterfly. That butterfly was flying fast.

 

“MUYEON! BE CAREFUL!”

 

Muyeon did not realise there was a lake in front of her. She jumped to catch the butterfly, grabbed it and ended up inside the lake.

 

“MUYEON!”

 

Sakurora was worried as Muyeon did not come back up. Just after that, Muyeon floated on the water, holding her right hand up.

 

“I GOT IT!”

 

Sakurora clapped her hand excitedly as Muyeon swam back to the shore. Muyeon walked to Sakurora and showed Sakurora the shiny butterfly. Muyeon was wet and cold but she forget about it because she was more interested in showing her butterfly to Sakura.

 

“Muyeon! Now make a wish!”

 

Muyeon grinned as she saw Sakurora smiling. Sakurora was glowing and at that time, something happened to Muyeon’s heart.

 

“Muyeon, mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter