MinKkura : Four Season

Fairy Tale : A KkuChaen Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring 2020

 

A young woman, with long pink hair was sitting in the studio, talking through the mic, hosting her radio show. She checked the time, and it was almost 2 in the evening. Her show will end in a few minutes.

 

“I will be back next week, with more stories. But before I go, I have a quote from Pablo Neruda,”

 

Sakura smiled and said, “You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep spring from coming,”

 

“Enjoy your day, this is Miyawaki Sakura, see you next week,”

 

Sakura ended her show with a song from a popular Korean girl group, Iz*one titled Violeta. Sakura took her headphone off and packed up her stuff. She thanked the producer and left the studio. It had been two years since Sakura work as a radio DJ at Bee FM. Sakura loves her job as a radio DJ because it gave her chance to express herself to the crowd without meeting them. Love? Sakura had no interest in love after breaking four years ago. The girl she loves left so Sakura had no choice but to let her go. Sakura believed her ex was happy whenever she was.

 

“I love the smell of spring,”

 

Sakura took some time to stroll at the park. It was beautiful. The cherry blossom was blooming, and the weather was nice. Sakura saw some couples took photo and families having picnic. Sakura did not realize she was smiling the whole time she walked there. Just then, Sakura stopped. In front of her, stood a woman, looking up the cherry blossom tree. Looking at her face made Sakura’s heart beats fast. That long black hair suits her well and her smile, is the prettiest in the world.

 

“Oh no,”

 

That girl dropped her bag, all her stuff scattered around so Sakura immediately ran to help her.

 

“Here you go,”

 

Sakura helped to put all her stuff back inside and finally, the last thing Sakura handed her was a lipstick.

 

“Thank you very much, I’m so clumsy,” That girl scolded herself.

“No problem,”

 

Sakura watched as the girl fixed her hair and somehow Sakura found her so attractive. She looked so innocent.

 

“Do I know you?” The girl suddenly asked.

“Me? You know who I am?” Sakura was confused.

“You are that DJ from Bee FM! Miyawaki Sakura right?”

“Yes, that’s me,” Sakura was suddenly shy because not many people recognize her.

“I’m a fan of yours, I’m Kim Minju,” Minju introduced herself.

“I’m Sakura, nice to meet you,”

“I was listening to your show just now, you did well,”

“Really? Thanks, I never thought I have a fan though,”

“That’s too humble, a lot of people love your radio show,”

“I have no idea,” Sakura said even though she knew her radio show has the greatest number of listeners every week.

“Since I meet you, can I ask something?”

“You know, the woman that you love, do you mind telling me more about her? I don’t think you share everything with us,”

 

Sakura thought for a while. She never told anyone about what really happened between them. Suddenly, Sakura thought of an idea,

 

“What about a coffee? I can tell you the story while we drink,” Sakura offered.

“Why not?”

“Let’s go then, lead the way,”

 

Sakura and Minju walked along the park, going to nearby café. The cherry blossom fills the sky with its petals, blooming just like Sakura’s heart.

 

= = = = =

 

Summer 2019

 

It had been a few months since Sakura and Minju became friends. After that coffee date, Sakura exchanged numbers with Minju, and they got to know each other more. Minju is a freelance photographer that travels around the world. Her life is simple, just take picture and sell them. Minju took a lot of good picture and she even took some Sakura picture when Sakura was hosting an event last year. Just like Sakura, Minju loves to be alone, in her own world, away from the crowd. Minju is a good listener. She listens well to Sakura’s problem. Sakura did not realize she was getting attach to Minju. She always looks for Minju and she will be there for her. Slowly, Minju opened Sakura’s heart to fall in love again.

 

“Kkura yah! Let’s go camping! I want to take some nice picture in summer!”

“Now?”

 

Minju picked Sakura up from work and suddenly she wanted to go camp.

 

“I don’t have my stuff,” Sakura said.

“Don’t worry, I got everything prepared,”

“What-,”

“Let’s go!”

 

Minju drove them to a camping site 2 hours from the city. It was a lake with camping facilities. When they reached there, Minju and Sakura set the tent and cooked together. After eating a late lunch, the two took a stroll around the campsite. Minju told Sakura that if they climbed up a bit, they could get a view of beautiful sunset. Sakura hates hiking but she had no choice since Minju dragged her up. Luckily, it was not that far,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter