Psycho People

Fairy Tale : A KkuChaen Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyawaki Kingdom (Year 3911)

 

It was raining heavily. The thunder growled and it was windy. A tall figure was walking into the dark, narrow street. Wearing a raincoat and a cap, she looked around. Her eyes were scanning the area in case someone followed her.

 

“I guess no one followed me,”

 

That young woman with red hair, dark brown eyes, and scar on her face continued walking. She stopped when she met a dead end. She turned to her right and saw someone standing there with an umbrella.

 

“Kang Hyewon,”

 

Hyewon threw her umbrella away and her face was revealed. Her extra white skins because she jumped into the chemicals was exposed. Her green hair with excessive red lipstick on her lips made her look weird.

 

“That is not my name, I am Joker!” Hyewon corrected her.

 

Hyewon scanned the person in front of her. Red hair, scars on face and a knife. Hyewon scoffed.

 

“Lee Chaeyeon, what are you? Killer?” Hyewon asked.

 

Chaeyeon took a step closer to Hyewon and pointed her knife at Hyewon’s face.

 

“One more word and I will put long scar on your face,” Chaeyeon threatened.

 

Hyewon flinched. She gently pushed Chaeyeon’s knife down and fixed her hair.

 

“What is the job Hyewon?” Chaeyeon asked.

“Well, this time, you have to kill someone out of your league,” Hyewon replied.

“Out of my league?”

 

Hyewon turned Chaeyeon’s body around and she pointed up at the hill in front of them.

 

“Did you see that?” Hyewon whispered.

“That the Miyawaki Castle, what about it?”

 

Hyewon laughed hysterically but suddenly she stopped. She circled Chaeyeon and smirked.

 

“Your next target is Princess Miyawaki Sakura,”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon walked down the stairs to the basement. The dark basement is where Chaeyeon lives. The room is small with a couch on the left and small TV in front of it and a table at the corner. Chaeyeon walked to the table. She placed a picture on the wall.

 

“Princess Miyawaki Sakura, I will kill you,”

 

Chaeyeon stab the picture using her knife repeatedly. She laughed crazily before she stopped. She pulled the knife and put it on the table. She turned to the TV. There was a news about Sakura.

 

“Princess Miyawaki Sakura is scheduled to visit the museum tomorrow….,”

 

Chaeyeon moved closer and watched the news. She smiled like a psycho as she saw Sakura’s face. She touched the screen with her index finger tapping slowly on Sakura’s face.

 

“You are pretty, Princess,”

 

 “…but you will be dead tomorrow,”

 

“HAHAHAHAHHAHA….”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura slammed the door and jumped on the bed. She was angry because her father scolded her for being rude to her stepmother.

 

“That old man had no idea that Witch is trying to kill her,” Sakura mumbled.

 

Sakura is the heir to Miyawaki Kingdom. Her mom is dead, and her father remarry a Witch from the North. Sakura knew exactly the Witch intention to take over the Kingdom but not her father. King Miyawaki is old and only listens to the Witch.

 

“SAKURA!”

 

The witch appeared at the door. She was wearing her black robe with a magic stick on her hand. Her crown was big enough that it almost covered her entire forehead.

 

“Go away, don’t talk to me,”

 

The Witch casted a spell. Suddenly, Sakura’s body moved by itself to the Witch.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Sakura tried to move her body, but she could not.

“Listen to me Princess, you behaving like this won’t change anything. I am still your mother,” The Witch said.

“You are not my mother; you are a Witch, and I will kill you!” Sakura shouted at her face.

 

The Witch pushed Sakura’s body to the wall. Sakura growled in pain.

 

“Don’t be stupid Princess, just do your job as a Princess, you know nothing!”

 

The Witch walked out of the room and closed the door. Sakura glared at the Witch with burning eyes.

 

“I’m not your ordinary Princess, I will kill you!” Sakura was determined.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was alone in the balcony. It was cold as it rains earlier. The sky was dark as the night deepened.

 

“Princess,”

 

Sakura turned to the voice behind her. A woman wearing blue red jacket, blue short, blonde hair, face looking so pale was staring at her. On her hand was a baseball bat.

 

“Eunbi, what are you doing here?” Sakura was surprised to see her unusual friend there.

“I have bad news,” Eunbi said.

“Bad news? What bad news?”

 

Eunbi took a deep breathe and handed Sakura a picture. Sakura received the picture and scanned it.

 

“That person is Chaeyeon the Chucky,”

“Chaeyeon? Chucky? The serial killer?” Sakura asked.

“Yes, I should not have told you this, but I need to. You are my friend, even though you are a jerk, but we are still friend. And I’m betraying my Puddin’, aww I’m sorry Puddin’-,”

“Cut the crap, what is it Eunbi?”

“Witch instructed her to kill you tomorrow at the museum,”

 

Sakura was taken aback. The Witch pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter