Character Q&A

Straight to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Character Q&A

 

Hello! Thank you for sending in so many questions, I had a lot of fun with this and I hope you'll like reading the characters' answers.

Some questions were pretty juicy. You love flustering Minji and Baëkhyun, huh? LOL I was surprised that even Mochi got a few! I've been rolling on the floor laughing when I came up with Mochi's answers. LMAO

I'm starting out with two general questions, and leave the rest to my characters.

 

 

How long ago was the Minā incident?

Minā died roughly 20 years before Minji and Baëkhyun met, so it’s actually been a while since then.

What was/is your inspiration behind your story STH?

The Obsession music video has been a huge inspiration for me, just like the song lyrics and X-EXO’s styling. I think they all look like demons, so it’s easy to portray them as such. Other than that, I’ve also drawn inspiration from tv series like Lucifer and Inuyasha. Mochi for example is based on Inuyasha’s character Kirara. lol

The first time I thought about writing a demon AU was when I finished chapter 8 of my other X-EXO fanfic. It was pretty random, but once I had the idea I couldn’t shake it off anymore and had to write it down. Baëkhyun in the MV just gives me “arrogant demon” vibes because he comes across as cocky and confident.

Baekhyun did a phenomenal job at portraying the X-version of himself!

 

 

Kāi

Why do you always find it fun to rile up Baëkhyun and Minji?

Kāi: Because Baëkhyun is the only one of my friends who actually gets angry at me. The others tend to ignore it when I call them names and annoy them, but Baëkhyun… he gets irritated easily and fights me. *sneers* And since he’s whipped for Minji, it has become my newest hobby to tease them both! Always works! Best entertainment I could have.

Why do you like to show up semi-?

Kāi: Why shouldn’t I? Do you want me to wear more clothes? I don’t believe that for a second, human.

How does it feel to be Baëk's punching bag all of the time? I feel bad for you man!

Kāi: The idiot has some serious anger issues, but it’s fine. I usually teleport before he can even touch me. *grins* My ability is clearly superior to his!

Yo Kāi. Wanna bond with me?

Kāi: Depends. Can you keep up with me? *cackles*

When will you grow up and stop getting on your hyungs’ nerves?

Kāi: Never!

 

 

Läy

Do you have a girlfriend? Can I sign up? lol

Läy: I’m single. We could meet for coffee sometime if you’d like?

Since you’ve known Minji for so long, have you ever thought about liking her or maybe developed feelings for her?

Läy: Minji is a good friend of mine, and I support her relationship with Baëkhyun. There are no romantic feelings between us, nor have there ever been any. She is like a little sister to me, you know? When she first started working for my company, she’s asked for advice a lot. That was very cute!

Why are you so cute and caring?

Läy: Is that a question or a compliment? *smiles* Thank you.

Have you ever thought about settling down? Have you ever fallen for any human girl since you've been living on earth for a long time?

Läy: It’s amusing that people here are so interested in my love life. *chuckles* I’ve had a few relationships over the years, but they didn’t last long, and I’ve always been careful with keeping my origins a secret. Maybe one day in the future it’ll work out. Even a certain rude jerk somehow managed to get himself a girl, so why not me too? *laughs*

 

 

X-EXO

Dear Baëk's friends, why didn't you guys leave those two lovebirds alone when Baëkhyun came back? (Chapter 28)

Kāi: Where’s the fun in that? *grins* It was very entertaining to see his angry face.

Suhø: To be fair, we didn’t know they were about to get it on when we arrived. *shrugs*

Chanyeøl: It’s only a matter of time until that happens anyway. *smirks*

 

 

Taëmin

Will I ever see you and Taeyøng again? I miss you both.

Taëmin: I hope so. *shrugs* We’ve saved Baëkhyun’s , so technically, he should at least pay us a visit and say thanks… but you know how he is.

Taeyøng: Rude.

Taëmin: Exactly. The rudest of us light demons who I have ever met. We ought to teach him manners!

 

 

Baëkhyun

Why did you think it was a good idea to leave Minji and Mochi?

Baëkhyun: *grumbles* It seemed like a good idea to leave at the time, but in hindsight, I should not have done it. I kept my distance to make sure she wouldn’t be attacked because of the bond, but Minji got herself in trouble regardless. *sighs exasperatedly*

What is the happiest moment of your life before meeting Minji?

Baëkhyun: Must have been when I left hell for the first time. It’s a dull place and earth is rather interesting in comparison… My first date with Minā is a moment I cherish too.

How did you really feel when you and Minji broke off the bond? Did you not feel anything the whole month you were apart from her?

Baëkhyun: A broken bond is very painful to a demon and difficult to endure. It feels like you’ve lost a part of yourself. *scowls* Minji isn’t the only one who struggled with that.

Do you feel jealous of the friendship between Tao and Minji?

Baëkhyun: Who’s Tao? Do you mean that filthy hunter she’s been hanging out with? When I get my hands on him, he is as good as dead. I hate demon hunters.

Why do you dislike Mochi? That fluffy ball is cute, isn’t it?

Baëkhyun: Cute? Hell no, it’s annoying and it always gets in the way. The only reason I haven’t kicked it out yet is that it does a good job at protecting Minji.

Why are so rude to your fellow demons and why are you still rude to humans?

Baëkhyun: Because it’s troublesome to be nice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter