Radio interview

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Hana/Jade POV

 

"Maknae-ah wake up. Manager Unnie is here to pick us up in half an hour." I heard Wheein Unnie say. I didn't want to get up, I only went to bed three hours ago. I reached for Wheein Unnie's arm and when I got hold of it, I pulled Unnie into bed with me. I wrapped my arms around Unnie and snuggled up to her. "5 minutes. Then I get up." I mumbled now and heard Unnie sigh. "Ok 5 minutes and not a minute longer, Hana. Otherwise we'll get into trouble with Yongsun Unnie." Wheein said now and I smiled. I knew that Wheein Unnie could not refuse me anything. 10 minutes later Unnie shook my shoulder. "Hana-ah get up. I let you sleep 5 minutes longer. I'm waiting for you in the living room." it came from Unnie when she got up from my bed and left my room. 

I groaned as I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "I want to keep sleeping ..." I whined when I got up. With half-open eyes I went to my bathroom to get ready. 15 minutes later I appeared in the living room and heard my Unnie's talking. Since I still had my eyes half closed, I ran into the door frame. With a thud I sat on the floor  and was wide awake. "Maknae-ah, you didn't hurt yourself, did you?" Byul Unnie asked when she was next to me. I had tears in my eyes and pouted. My forehead hurt so much. "My forehead hurts." it came from me and Byul gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Aigoo our little baby bumped her forehead." Byul said now and I saw her laugh. My pout grew bigger and now they all laughed at me. "Girls Manager Unnie is here. Come on, let's not keep her waiting too long." Yongsun Unnie said now. Byul Unnie helped me up and we left the dorm. When we were in the van, I was sitting next to Hyejin Unnie. Less than 2 minutes later my head was on her shoulder and I fell asleep again.

Third Person POV

What Hana didn't notice was that the others were looking at her. The two eldest looked at her like proud parents. The other looked at her with loving eyes. And the last one had that mischievous glint in her eyes. They reached their destination half an hour later. After the Manager parked the van, she looked over at Hwasa. "Hyejin you could wake her up." it came from her Manager. Hwasa nodded and then looked at Hana. "Maknae-ah wake up. We're here. You don't want to keep Unnie's waiting." Hwasa said now and Hana slowly straightened up again. "I'm awake, Unnie." it came from Hana and she had to yawn. Hwasa smiled at the sight and then got out of the van with Hana. Since Hana was still half asleep, Hwasa held her by the hand. They followed their Manager Unnie into the building and a little later the five sat in the radio studio. 

Hana was sitting between Solar and Wheein. The two looked worriedly at the youngest, as her eyes kept dropping and she tried not to fall asleep. "Maknae-ah are you okay?" Solar asked her now. "What? Yes, I'm fine, Yongsun Unnie. I'm just tired." it came from Hana and she yawned again. Before Solar could say anything else, the radio host appeared. The five got up again and bowed to the radio host. They all sat down again and the interview started. "Annyeonghaseyo and welcome to Lee Gookjoo's Youngstreet. We have special guests today. They came back with their new hit song Hip." said Gookjoo and then looked at the girls. Solar looked at the others and they nodded. "I say Mama mama moo. Annyeonghaseyo we are Mamamoo." it came from them now. "You came back with Hip. What can you tell us about the song?" Gookjoo asked the girls now. "It's different from our other songs. We show the haters that we don't care what they think of us." Moonbyul said and Solar agreed with her.

"Byul is right with what she said. We show the haters that they can no longer hurt us with their comments." said Solar, then looked over at the other three. Before either of the three could say anything, Gookjoo asked something. "Jade-ssi, are you not feeling well?" asked Gookjoo now. She had noticed that the youngest was quite pale around the nose and was also quiet. Hana smiled sheepishly and then rubbed her neck, embarrassed. "I wasn't able to sleep much today. I slept just three hours." Hana said now and then saw the horrified looks of her Unnie's. "Why didn't we know about it?" Hwasa asked now and the other three nodded. "It was because I asked Manager Unnie not to tell you anything when she brought me home. Because I knew how you would react if you found out about it." Hana said, looking at her Unnie's. "May I ask why you only slept for three hours?" Googkjoo asked now and Hana was glad that she could concentrate on this question. "I practiced the choreo for Hip a little longer, than the Unnie's did. I wanted to perfect the choreo and then lost track of the time. When I got home, it was already four in the morning." Hana said and they all nodded when they heard this. 

"Our Maknae is just a perfectionist." Hwasa said and the other three agreed. Hana didn't agree with her Unnie's. "I'm not a perfectionist. I just need more time to learn choreos." it came from Hana. "We know that, baby-ah." said Solar and Hana over her head and she pouted because of this action. Moonbyul leaned over to Hana and pinched her cheek. "Unnie don't do that." it came from Hana and she slapped Moonbyul's hand away. The others had to laugh and Hana pouted again. "Maknae-ah you are so cute." Wheein said now. "I have to agree with Wheein-ssi. You are really cute Jade-ssi if you sulk. Before I forget to say, we will now hear Mamamoo's new song Hip live." it came from Gookjoo. The five got ready to sing Hip. 

(Hana)

All I wanna be is to be cool

I pick whatever I want Kick it

 From head to shoulders, and knees all HIP

(Solar)

Do it do it like me do it 

Do what I do Kick it

Clapping clapping everybody HIP

(Wheein)

I love you whatever you say

Respect you whatever you do

It’s always warm, that attention is tingly

Again glancing glancing glancing

(Moonbyul)

Now, everything is easy, veteran

I cut up and eat success like Michelin

I walked faster than anyone else, off-season

It’s been a while since I forgot, step back

(Solar)

All I wanna be is cool

However I want pick it, (Hwasa) kick it

Head, shoulders, knees, it’s all HIP

(Hana)

Bbi-bbi-bbi it becomes a controversy, my fashion

I don’t care much, just action

(Wheein)

Keep on click me click me, like you’re possessed, zoom

Close up close up close up

(Hwasa)

It’s HIP HIP HIP

(Moonbyul)

Head, shoulders, knees, HIP

(Wheein)

HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP It’s HIP HIP HIP

(Solar/Moonbyul)

Head, shoulders, knees, HIP

(Hana)

HIP HIP HIP It’s HIP HIP

(Hwasa)

(Attention) Wherever you go

(Reflection) You can shine

There’s only one you in the world

But what are you doing, spitting on your own face

(Moonbyul)

Thank you to everyone who provokes me

Losers who stopped there, right back at you

Thanks to you, my mentality is strong

I’m gonna go make the next album

(Wheein)

All you wanna be is trendy

Trolling gimmick hit

People that are like that together HIP

(Hwasa)

Bbi-bbi-bbi it becomes a controversy, my fashion

I don’t care much, just action

(Solar)

Keep on click me click me, like you’re possessed, zoom

Close up close up close up

(Hwasa)

It’s HIP HIP HIP

(Moonbyul)

Head, shoulders, knees, HIP

(Wheein)

HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP It’s HIP HIP HIP

(Solar/Moonbyul)

Head, shoulders, knees, HIP

(Hana)

HIP HIP HIP It’s HIP HIP

(Moonbyul)

T-shirt with snot on it, mouth sticking out

Greasy hair, it doesn’t matter to me

T-shirt with snot on it, mouth sticking out

Greasy hair, it’s HIP if I do it

(Hwasa)

T-shirt with snot on it, sticking out

Greasy hair, it doesn’t matter to me

T-shirt with snot on it, sticking out

Greasy hair, it’s HIP if I do it

(Hana)

Bbi-bbi-bbi it becomes a controversy, my fashion

I don’t care much, just action

(Wheein)

Keep on click me click me, like you’re possessed, zoom

Close up close up close up

(Hwasa)

It’s HIP HIP HIP

(Moonbyul)

Head, shoulders, knees, HIP

(Wheein)

HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP It’s HIP HIP HIP

(Solar/Moonbyul)

Head, shoulders, knees, HIP

(Hana)

HIP HIP HIP It’s HIP HIP

 

After the five had finished the song, Gookjoo cheered and called for an encore. "So if you don't win with this song, then I don't know either. The song is incredible." it came from Googkjoo and the girls smiled. "Thank you for thinking so, Unnie." Hana said and Gookjoo smiled. "What can you tell me about the music video? Are there any special features?" Gookjoo asked now and the others were all looking at Hana. 

 

Hana/Jade POV

I noticed that the Unnie's were looking at me and I also knew what they wanted. "The special thing about our music video is that it has 4 different universes. The video is about what if Mamamoo was not Mamamoo. In the first universe we are Mamamoo, but in the other three we are different people." I explained and Gookjoo Unnie nodded. I now listened to the Unnie's explain to Gookjoo who they represented in the other universes. I dozed off a little and then jumped up when Wheein Unnie nudged me. All eyes were on me again and I noticed that it was my turn. "I'm a primary school teacher in the second universe. I'm President Hwasa's secretary in the third universe and I'm a big sister in the last universe. I like the fourth universe best." I said and had to smile when I thought about the video shoot. "We're getting tons of questions from your fans. I'll read you a few and I want you to answer them honestly. The first questions are for Jade-ssi. Are you ready to answer them?" it came from Gookjoo and I nodded. I was excited to see what questions the fans would ask us. 

"The first question is from User326. Jade Unnie is it true that you were a trainee at Dream Tea Entertainment?" Gookjoo read the question. I was amazed at this question because I hadn't expected anyone to find out. "Yes, that's right, I was a trainee at Dream Team Entertainment for a while. I was training with Girl's Day Sunbaenims and I should also have my debut with them. When Girl's Day Sunbaenims made their debut, I refused my debut with them. I left the label two months later and then signed a new contract with RBW Entertainment." I said and then heard the Unnie's gasp.

"What?"

"Why don't we know about it?"

"Exactly, Jade you are our daughter and we as your parents should know about this."

"I agree with your umma."

"Now you're overdoing it Unnie's. I never told you this because you didn't ask for it." I said now and saw these fake hurt reactions of my Unnie's. I could only shake my head at their reactions and then turned back to Gookjoo Unnie. "What are the next questions, Unnie?" I asked, ignoring the other four. "The next two questions are from the same User. Jadeismylife asks, Jade Noona do you have siblings? If so how many and do you have any tattoos?" Unnie read the questions again. "I have an older sister. And as for tattoos, no I don't have any. I just can't choose a good motif." I answered the questions. The next questions were for the others. I laughed at some of the answers. "That would be it for the questions. Thank you for answering them so honestly. I still have a question for Jade-ssi. Is your sister an idol too?" it came from Gookjoo. I had to laugh at this question. "I will not answer this question." I said and I saw Gookjoo Unnie grinning. "So she's an idol. You can't give me an answer by chance, can you?" she asked now and looked at the others. "We'd like to answer that, but we promised Maknae-ah we won't say anything about it." Hyejin Unnie answered the question. 

Gookjoo was disappointed that she didn't get an answer, but didn't ask further. "Our broadcast is slowly coming to an end. Oh, I see we have a caller on the line. Hello, who am I talking to?" Gookjoo said now and we were all wondering who the caller was. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Girl's Day's Minah." I heard Minah Unnie's voice say. "Minah Unnie." it came from me and she had to laugh because I answered with so much enthusiasm. "Hey Jade-ah. We listened to your interview. We wanted to congratulate you on your comeback. The next time Unnie sees you, I'll invite you for ice cream." said Minah and I cheered very loudly. "That would be great Unnie. I'm looking forward to our next meeting." I said and I heard my Unnie's complaining. "Yaah Maknae-ah what about us? You ignore us every time sunbaenims call or come over." Byul Unnie said and I looked at her apologetically. "Hey Minah Unnie give me the phone." I heard Hyeri Unnie say. "How about we invite you all to dinner when you get your first win with Hip?" Hyeri said now and we all cheered. "We agree, Hyeri. Only if Jade-ah stays at home." Byul Unnie said and I felt so betrayed. Hyeri Unnie laughed at what Byul Unnie said. "Yaah, that's not funny." it came from me and now everyone had to laugh. 

"Jade-ah don't be sad. Yura and I will cook especially for you. How does that sound?" said Sojin Unnie now who had the phone in hand. I had to smile at what Unnie said. "That would be great. I like your cooking skills better than the others." I said and the others complained again. "Why are you all complaining? You know Jade-ah didn't mean it." Yura Unnie said. "I'm reluctant to interrupt this conversation, but we have to come to an end." it came from Gookjoo Unnie. "Sorry." we all said at the same time. Gookjoo waved it off and smiled. "We'll see you next time. Goodbye. Mamamoo Hwaiting." Yura and the others said together before ending the call. "It was wonderful to have you here this morning. I hope your promotions go well and that you win with hip. That was Lee Gookjoo's Youngstreet. Goodbye everyone." it came from Gookjoo Unnie and we also said goodbye. We took some pictures with Gookjoo Unnie and then left the studio. Manager Unnie was waiting for us on the van, we still had a very long day ahead of us.