Him

Chaste Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every soul has certain dream about the future. Rosy romance, challenging works, thrilling adventure, or just simple and quiet life. At certain point, the goal may dissapear or turn to another direction. However, human needs to steer the wheel, either driving new path or dig new passage to come back.

Currently, she try to drive the new path. Living cozy live, afar from the glamorous actress live she had been living. Yet, the bitter after taste create big void in her heart. Like her mind logically move on but her heart attached to uncertain temptation.

Weeks after her sudden downfall, she met a man saying he's her new fan. Strangely, she knew that the man actually more famous than her, it makes her on edge, afraid about the encounter bring more bad than good.

But human just a human after all. She desires the warm smile that dissapear, the ear that listening, and the eagerness to meet and spend hours talking.

After uncounted meeting, she knew why she is attacted to his soul. That's because he is still shining and she crave that light. Her void heart longing the world he is living where she was belong.

The man that ask her to call him Taehyung, she secretly searching his name everyday, curious about his day before they will meet up around midnight. At ordinary bench looking at ordinary skyscrapper, talking about ordinary things. When he is with her, she forget that this man is the incredible person the media wrote, when he is with her, he dim his light to match up with her current plain one. 

"you should be more curious about me" he says after minutes both of them just enjoy the silent

"I can find almost your everything on the internet" she answer with tight smile

"That's me at work, they don't know me as a person" he turn slighly, facing her.

"I think I shouldn't be curious, I am not in right state to start anything"

"what you want to start?"

Rather than pressing the subject, he steer the conversation however he likes.

"what do you think I have in mind?" she also face him, not gonna show all her cards.

"ha, playing hard to get, woman?" he throw those laugh, the one that she can't resist but play along.

"secret makes woman woman" she quote some famous line, which makes him smirk.

"guess I should work harder to join the tribe, huh?"

"it's not like that extravagant. You may dissapointed for what you found" stretching a little, throwing head backwards, looking at the black sky, she ponder what would it be if she bare all her uncertainty to him.

"do you know how monalisa painting worth?" He say out of the blue, making her look at his serious face once again

"a fortune?"

"million dollars for collector but not a penny for farmer" He put his hand on bench, supporting his head, she know this way the are inch closer but she doesn't move back.

"what makes something valuable is the one who cherish it. No matter how small, someone who value their things always find joy and treasure in their possesion. For your information, I am also that kind of man" he talks seriously that she lose composure. Feeling hot creep her face and processing his words in slow motion.

Throwing her face and trying to create some space, she is fidgeting, not knowing how to create the atmosphere less awkward.

"did I offense you?" suddenly she feels her heart heavy, thinking that maybe one of her remarks build this heavy mood.

"Rather than offensed, I am a bit dissapointed" he sigh

"I mean, we already exchange numbers, meet and talk for weeks, I even boldly approach you on our first encounter. What makes you think I don't have any interest in you?" he talks long sentences

"I, um.." She can't answer quickly

 

"I don't try to press you, ugh sorry" he turns his back on my side. She can feel his frustation but don't know how to address this.

Time ticking. She knows that she need to say something or things will become a mess and she loss this beautiful night chat with him.

"I feel like my excuse won't enlighten your heart" she says t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter