Her

Chaste Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walk the same path every night. After a long day trying to make his imagination alive in the small studio he owns, this time give him a peace of mind. As someone who grasp the beauty of life, he finds every encounter amusing. Old romance, a fighthing couple, the stray cat that looks hopeful, all those moment give him inspiration.

His love towards music create a bizzare dimension. His vision is wild. Walking this path give him the joy to create just any tune that soon he will forget or end up in his next stage.

After walk a long way, he turn to the corner and walk toward the main road. It's so different from the alley he walk just now. Although the time shows it past midnight, the roads looks lively. Some stall occupied with group of people and lonely character.

He feels content and walk towards the end of the road. Where his car parked. He hope to take a deep breath before reaching the final destination. However, the strong filled alcohol and smoke surround him. He knows he will feel the churn in his stomach as he fill his lungs with the night air.

He is only some step away from the car. Yet, his vision wandering. He found the grumpy school kid, a long face of workers, laughing drunken group and a small frame that inaffected with those fast moving body.

His eyes drawn there, the small frame that slump at the bench. That figure looks at the high building without a glints of emotion. He feels like that somebody looks familiar yet new. Hence, he move his toes towards the direction, curiosity won over him.

He feels a bit strange. Rush of adrenaline reaching his head. Simple tune suddenly flowing as he step forward reaching the unmoved figure. He is contemplated whether to greet or just observe from small distance.

Upon reaching the figure, where all the body wrap in big hoodie and face closed in mask, he can see slender body. Its a girl. A small nod affirm his heart. She looks at an ads attached at the high skyscrapper.

Small voice flows from the girl.

"when things is up in the air, and everything is so unfair, and you stumble and fall, just pick yourself up and sing.."

He knows the song. It has a happy melodies but she sing it sadly and out of tune. However, that do her no justice. He can feel the emotion towards her sincerity.

She want to cheer herself, his brain conclude.

There, he stood long enough since the moments give him such an inspiration. He grab his phone and write some words that come in mind, eyes not moving from her.

Until then, a woman reach her side and she move away lightly. Without the trace of slump body before. She cling to the woman and walk fast towards a building.

His heels follow the direction of two woman walking together. His mind still processing some melodies and words that emerged his brain.

"where are you going?" a small tap on his shoulder make him forget whatever he does.

"You draw lot of attention"

Although he is in same state with the girl before, face closed by scarf, cap and hoodies mask his figure, he knows he draws lot of attention. He looks like a creep.

The one who stop him the girl he "maybe stalk a little" make a hush sound. He is his manager.

"I get ditracted" He answers.

Then, both of them walk to the car that abandoned.

...

"You should be careful, we don't know if someone reconize you" that's the first thing the other man said when his body flop to the chair. He feel fatigue in his legs, the feelings that he didn't realize before.

"It just the same as always" he encounter

"you follow an actress, although you disguise with that things, you will draw attention since you follow her"

"I don't know what you are talking about" he said, working with his phone and produce some melodies before the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter