One Cold Morning

I Just Want To Be Someone To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul woke up feeling better after yesterday's fiasco, until she realized she was cold...in fact, her whole bed was cold....Yongsun was gone.

Byul started panicking as flashbacks of Krystal invaded her mind. The space next to her was stone cold, meaning she had been gone for a while, Byul felt a sharp pain in her chest as she frantically got up to look for Yongsun.

She checked the bathroom and saw that Yongsun's clothes were gone, ruffling her hair as she tried to steady her breathing

Why am I like this??? Byul thought, the idea of Yongsun leaving her terrified her more than anything, especially after yesterday's incident. 

Byul opened her bedroom door to find an empty dark house as she stood in the middle of everything, reminded of how everything was so fragile, a reminder of how lonely she was before Yongsun. 

She sat on the couch, crying, not understanding why Yong would do this, it couldn't have been a third party, nothing looked out of place and she would've known if someone else got into the house.

She sat crying for what seemed like forever but in reality was only 10 minutes when she felt a warm pair of arms wrap around her. 

"Byul? What's wrong???" A familiar voice said

Byul turned around to see a sweaty worn out Yongsun, confused more than ever she just cried into Yong more.

"I thought y-you left me, it was cold when I woke up and your clothes were gone, I d-didn't know what happened to you" Byul sniffed still feeling upset.

Yong explained that she needed to workout and woke up earlier than usual, and saw that Byul had weights in her garage. She added that she didn't want to dirty more of Byul's clothes so she wore her own as she went to workout. 

"Byul I wouldn't leave you, so don't ever think that for a second, I just needed to relieve my stress in some way" Yong half smiled

Byul started to calm down, as the pieces fit into her head, finally making sense.

"O-okay" she said hesitantly

"I need to go wash up, is that alright?" Yongsun asked nervously 

"Yeah, yeah of course, you don't have to ask" Byul said, her hand supporting her head as she leaned on the couch.

"Okay I'll see you in a few minutes" Yongsun bent down to kiss Byul before disappearing into her room. 

After Byul heard the shower water come on, she changed into comfortable houseware, assuming that neither would want to go outside especially considering both of their faces were all over the Internet.

Byul read the headlines on her phone

Korea's Superstar Kim Yongsun Spotted With A Girl

Solar Clutches Her Date While Coming O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter