The Special Day

I Just Want To Be Someone To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day she thought as she got out of bed to put on clothes.

"Are you going to work already?" Yong said as she rolled over still cuddling with their dog

"Yeah, Wheein needed me to do something at the cafe" Byul lied.

"Oh ok" Yong said slightly shocked because Wheein never made Byul come in early, but Byul sounded sincere and Yong trusted her.

Yong always had trust issues because of how her life was before but now that she has Byul she has let down her walls around her because Byul makes her feel safe.

Byul kissed Yongsun putting a piece of her hair behind her ear before walking out the door leaving Yongsun in sweet silence with the pooch.

The truth was Byul wasn't going to work, at all that day. Instead she decided today was the day she'd buy Yongsun's ring. They had talked about marriage in the past and even went to get Yongsun fitted for a ring. 

However Byul didn't want their relationship to surface to the public. She remembers the fear she could see in Yong's eyes when they were out in public having not announced their relationship. It was almost like PTSD for her, but with time she was able to help her calm down.

Byul arrived at the ring store, remembering what Yong had wanted, and she even reserved it weeks in advance but today was the day she would pick it up.

She walked in and was greeted by the manager as she went to the counter. 

"Are you excited?" The man said as he turned around to get the ring.

"Yes, I'm more nervous but I've never been so sure of anything in my life." Byul said as she leaned on the counter fiddling with her hands

"Well here you go, good luck." He said as he slid the velvet navy blue box towards Byul.

Byul bowed and said thank you before opening the box to reveal a gold ring.

The base part of the ring swerved with small diamonds that looked like small stars and gave the perfect amount of shine. At the top was a moon who's center was a flawless diamond. 

Byul's fingers grazed over the ring as she remember Yong telling her how she wanted a ring that would always remind her of Byul. 

She sighed deeply thinking about what her plan was, she knew it would be safer if she proposed to her at home and knowing Yong she wouldn't want to make a scene in public.

Byul put the box into her coat pocket as she drove home, she had never felt so many emotions at once looking at the ring.

Byul thought about their first interactions and how much she had matured and evolved, wanting to continue her journey through life with Yongsun.

Byul came home to Yong watching a music broadcast show whcih she frequently did, she often missed the feeling of performing, but it was a happy memory.

Yong noticed Byul winter as she got up to greet h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter