Daebaki

I Just Want To Be Someone To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been roughly a month since Byul started working at the cafe. Everything was running smoothly and all the regulars loved Byul. Yong came to visit often, and they had gotten to a point where she could go places without being bombed by paparazzi, instead just the occasional fan.

As Byul cleaned up with only Yong in the cafe she turned to speak.

"You know Byul it's funny how fast I became a nobody. I mean, I don't mind, in fact it's nice not to have to worry about others so much, but it's almost sad. I mean I'm remembered in the music industry, but I walked away from it all and here I am not even 6 months after practically a nobody." Yongsun said as she fidgeted with her hands.

Byul noticed Yong looking worrisome, so she walked over and grabbed her hands warming them instantly.

"You aren't a nobody, you're Yongsun, no matter what other people label you as, you'll always be Yongsun, they can do and say whatever they want but as long as your happy then it doesn't matter, they don't matter, not anymore at least" Byul said giving a smile. 

Yong sighed heavily, even though she visited the cafe often, she couldn't help but feel lonely, like something was missing. She was always on top of cleaning and doing things around the house before visiting the cafe but everything felt the same, she wanted a change of pace in some way. 

Her feelings had not gone unnoticed, Byul noticed she seemed a little down as of late and asked her that night what had been the problem.

"I'm not sure Byul, but something's missing, it's not you, it's me, and I don't know what it is" Yong said cuddling up against Byul as they both thought in silence. 

"Is it because I'm at work all the time?" Byul questioned

"Yeah, but I visit you all the time, it's something around the house, it feels so dead and empty when we aren't here together" Yong said playing with Byul's hair

"Ah I see, well, have you ever thought about a pet to keep you company? I know it's nothing compared to a real child like you've mentioned before but it's a good starting point" Byul said as she rubbed the back of her head nervously.

Proposing was something Byul had put off because she was unsure of how to make it something they would both cherish. 

Yong had mentioned wanting a child but Byul told her she didn't want one before they had solidified their relationship which Yongsun understood. It had all been a rough road as they had to make sure Yong was off the radar when it came to Korean drama websites, her fans and other factors of the public that would make their lives harder.

"I haven't ever thought of one now that you mention it, but I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter