Byul’s New Job + The First Day

I Just Want To Be Someone To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 2 weeks since the incident with the crazy fan, both Byul and Yong were careful about their actions, while they had caught the suspect they knew he couldn't be the only one.

They had their car checked for any suspicious devices and decided that it would be best to take an Uber places if they were together.

As happy as they were sleeping in together and having lazy days, Byul knew she needed to get a job. She didn't feel that living off of Yong's years of fame was right even though she knew it would be more than enough for both of them, for life.

Byul searches for office jobs, doing interviews here and there but nothing was working out. It wasn't because she was under qualified it was just because her competition always happened to leave a better impression on the employer. 

She was fully aware of this remembering that her best friend employed her after all, but employers didn't know her like Hwasa did.

Byul was growing frustrated but Yong was always there to calm her down a dm reassure her, Byul never pressured her to get another job because she figured if anybody deserved a break, it was Yong.

One day when they were both visiting the cafe, talking to Wheein, they learned that Wheein needed a couple new employees to which Byul openly volunteered. Wheein didn't believe her at first forgetting what happened to her wife's hotel.

"Oh that's right, I never invested much into that hotel" Wheein said while rearranging the pastries.

"Well, I'd love to have you work here Byul, when can you start?" Wheein said enthusiastically 

"Whenever you need me to boss" Byul said giving a half hearted salute

Wheein blushed slightly asking if she could come in tomorrow to which Byul nodded in response 

They were finished with their meal and were walking out the door as Wheein noticed Yongusn looked slightly sad, and she figured she might be lonely without Byul so she told them that Yongusn could come stay at the cafe during the day if she'd like.

"I would love that, thanks Wheein!!" Yongsun said, smile brightening as she hugged Byul.

The couple returned to their dark home once again putting left overs in the fridge as Byul pulled out clothes to work in for tomorrow.

"Are you excited?" Asked Yong

"Yeah I am! I've been such good friends with Wheein it'll be fun! And you can come whenever you want." She said kissing Yong before going to the bathroom.

Yong crawled into bed continuing to read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter