Chapter 7

My Mission

Chapter 7

Warning: This chapter contains  foul language.

"Kim So Eun" Seugri said. "And her?" He asked, pointing at Shin Hye. "I don't know" Taeyang said. "Yah! You?  What is your name?", they asked. Shin Hye just looked at them. "Ah bastard!" Taeyang said and hit her. "Yah!!! Why do you always hit her?" So Eun shouted. "Because we can't hurt you", Taeyang said.

"Enough" Gdragon said. "Your dad will come here soon to save you." He added. After a minute, " Boss, he is here", one of the bodyguards of Gdragon said. "Let him in here", he ordered. 

"What The Kwon Ji Young , let my daughter go!" Mr. Kim said. "Chill, they're still in good condition" He answered. "Good condition and you tie them like an animal?!!". Mr. Kim said and ran to Gdragon . Seungri and Taeyang blocked him. "Are you trying to me up, Mr. Kim? Just sign the ing papers!" Gdragon said.

Mr. Kim quickly signed the papers and ran to his daughter. "Appa" So Eun said. "They will kill us no matter what" She added. "Mr. Kim, your daughter is wise" Taeyang said. "What the hell? Kwon Ji Young, I already did what you want!" Mr. Kim said. "Sorry Mr. Kim, but I didn't promise that I will keep you alive". 

"CURSE YOU!!" Mr. Kim said. Gdragon laughed evily. He knelt in front of So Eun and Shin Hye. "Oh well, I'll save these girls. I'll feel regret of killing them, specially you", he said and looked at Shin Hye.  He touched So Eun's cheeks, but So Eun look away. Then G Dragon chuckled. "I like girls who are hard to get". He stood up."Anyway, I'll meet you later. Excuse me", he added and walked away.

-------

(This will be Kim Hyun Joong's car)

(This will be Yonghwa's car)

(Kim Bum's Big bike)

 

"We need to spread out. We will meet here, but incase something happens, let's meet in my place", Hyun Joong said. "Alright, got it" Yonghwa said. "The walls are freaking high, do we need to jump over?" Kim Bum asked. "We have no choice" Yonghwa said.

They successfully entered the building with no one noticing it. They had spread out of the builing. The building is 4-storey high. Their mission is to get atleast the BigBang members and save the girls. Yonghwa and Kim Bum went in opposite ways on the 1st floor, while Hyun Joong went on the 4th floor.

While Kim Bum is walking the hallway, he heard two voices conversing... "Have you seen the guy who attacked you last time?" Taeyang asked TOP. " No, but I will know him soon." "Then what is your plan now?" Seungri asked." "Don't worry, I will handle him. Currently, my guys are searching for him. Anyways, have you seen Mr. Kim's daughter?" TOP said.

"Yeah, why?" Seungri asked. "She is pretty hot and y, I want to have her", TOP said. "Stop it. That's the reason why you're hunting that guy, isn't that?" Seungri said. "Shut up!" TOP buttered out. For the whole time, Kim Bum is just listening to their conversation. "I will have her tonight, just don't tell my plan to Gdragon, as I know she is interested with the other chic", TOP said. Then the 3 of them laughed.

Kim Bum called Yonghwa to inform him that he found the 3 important people of the gang. "I'll be there", Yonghwa said and hang up. 

"I'll see you later. I need to do my way to Mr. Kim's daughter" TOP said and winked. " Goodluck" Taeyang said. TOP left Seungri and Taeyang.

Kim Bum is watching the scene and listening. Then Yonghwa tapped his shoulder. Kim Bum sighed and said, "You made me feel nervous". " What now?" Yonghwa said. "Perfect timing. Now they are only 2", Kim Bum said. They sneaked at the back of Seungri and Taeyang. 

Kim Bum timingly injected a tranquilizer on Seungri's neck while Yonghwa struggled because Taeyang fought back. Kim Bum helped him. He kicked Taeyang and injected a tranquilizer on him. "I will tie and put them on the car, you better find the other guy", Yonghwa said. Kim Bum gave him a nod.

While Yonghwa tied Taeyang and Seungri together and put them on the car, Kim Bum followed TOP.

-----

TOP freed So Eun's ankle from the tie. He pulled her to stand up. " Let go of me!!" So Eun shouted. "What will you do to my daughter? Let her go!" Mr. Kim said. Shin Hye tried to stop TOP, but she failed. TOP pulled So Eun away from them. While Top is pulling her, she struggles. "Let me go, what the hell do you want?" So Eun shouted. "Shut up!!", Top said and carried her on a bridal style, but she kept on struggling.

Top brought her to an empty room. TOP started kissing her on her neck. In short, he is her. "Please stop !!!" So Eun pleaded. Her shout caught  Kim Bum's attention. He immediately looked for her. " Please stop!!", So Eun shouted again, but TOP just kept on kissing her. He ripped her shirt, showing her upper part.

Kim Bum rotated the knob, but it is locked, so he kicked the door. The door was broken, but then the sound didn't stopped TOP from So Eun. Kim Bum pulled Top away from So Eun and punched his face, making Top's lips bleed. "So the superhero is back", Top said and chuckled. "You look for your own death", he added while he wiped the blood on his lips.

Kim Bum then jumped and kicked him on his cheek, making TOP fall on the floor. He quickly stood up and fought back, punching Kim Bum back. He hit Kim Bum on the cheek, but then, Kim Bum wrapped his hands on TOP's neck and kicked his abdomen, then he injected the tranquilizer to him. 

After a fight, he approached So Eun who is scared and out of her mind. When Kim Bum touched her, she pushed him and covered herself. Kim Bum, who is wearing this clothe,

immediately took off his clothe, and wore it to So Eun. He zipped the coat to cover her bear skin. He stood up to get TOP, but So Eun pulled him back. "Who are you?" So Eun asked. But he didn’t answered. “Please tell me, you already saved me twice”, She said. “Thank you”, she added. After that, she lost her consciousness. Slowly, her hands moved down and off Kim Bum’s arm.

Kim Bum stared at her. “She is pretty”, he thought. But he needed to finish his mission. He tied TOP‘s ankle and wrist. When Kim Bum carried TOP on his shoulder, he glanced at So Eun who is unconscious, and after that he brought TOP out of the building and brought inside Yonghwa’s car.

“What took you so long?” Yonghwa asked. “Nothing, we needed to look for Hyun Joong now” Kim Bum said, changing the topic.

------

“Everything is fine”, Gdragon said. “I got his signature”. He is talking on his phone. When Hyun Joong heard his voice, he quickly entered the room and attacked Gdragon by kicking him, making Gdragon move backwards to dodge his attack.

“Who the hell are you?” Gdragon asked. But Hyun Joong didn’t respond. “ Well, you are messing up with the wrong person”, He said while losing his shirt collar. Hyun Joong jumped off the air to kick him on his face. He succeeded and Gdragon fell on the floor. He stood up, but a gun shot was heard. Hyun Joong looked where the sound came from. It is from the door.

He quickly looke at the door. “Siwon”, he whispered to himself. Gdragon holded his abdomen and fell on his knees. Yonghwa and Kim Bum ran to them and quickly got Siwon’s gun. “What are you doing?” Yonghwa asked. “The right thing, you should kill them”, Siwon answered.

“We should keep them alive, we don’t have any right to put the law in our hands”, Kim Bum said. “Then what the heck are you doing in the Organization?”, Siwon said. “Enough! We need to go now, before the police can catch us here”.

Kim Bum and Yonghwa agreed and carried Gdragon on the car. “You completely messed up”, Hyun Joong whispered to Siwon. “From now on we are enemies, you better get all of them first, before I kill them one by one” Siwon answered.” "I won’t let that happen” Hyun Joong answered back, and Siwon answered him with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my fanfic :))

Comments and subscriptions are well-appreciated.

Just type in your suggestions and feedbacks for this fanfic.