chapter 3

My Mission

 

 

Chapter 3 - New friends and group mates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome Mr. Kim" They greeted Hyun Joong as they bowed. Hyun Joong gave them a bow as a response. " This will be your desk Mr . Kim". " Thanks". " Good Luck Mr. Kim" . He sat down on the chair and put his briefcase on the table. He quickly opened his computer and browse it. After awhile His phone rang. " Yoboseyo?" . " Kim Hyun Joong". " Yes?" . " Come to my office now". " Arraseo , I'll be there". Hyun Joong stood and headed out of the office. He rode his sports car and headed his way to IRT.  He entered the builing and He bumped to someone. " YAH! watch your way!" His tone is so arrogant. Hyun Joong just looked at him. " Geeez" the guy reacted  how Hyun Joong looked at him.

Kim Hyun Joong just left him. " Yah!" The guy shouted. " Are you okay man?" his friend asked. " Yeah, that guy is so weird". " Hahaha, you are arrogant too, Just like him". " Stop mocking me dude".

Kim Hyun Joong knocked on the boss's office. He came in . " Kim Hyun Joong I have something to tell you". " Hmm??". "This is Kim Bum , He will accompany you to your mission with Big Bang". " Sup?" Kim Bum greeted Kim Hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong just looked at him.

Suddenly two guys entered the room. " That is Jung Yong Hwa and Choi Siwon. They will help you on your mission too".  Siwon pointed at Kim Hyun Joong with a shocked face. " This guy? No no no no" Siwon protested. " Why not?" Kim Bum Asked . " Who are you?" Siwon asked. " I'm Kim Bum". 

"Jung Yong Hwa". Kim Bum shook Yonghwa's hand. " Siwon" Siwon said as he nods. " I'm Kim Hyun Joong"  he said with a cold voice.

"Where should we start?" Kim Hyun Joong asked. "Investigate them first. Next week is Kwon Ji Young's departure. and Now I want all of them in my hands. Kwon Ji young, Choi Seung Hyun , Seungri , Taeyang and Daesung. I want to see them alive bring them to me". Boss commanded.

"No problem" Kim bum said with a salute. "Leave it to me , It's just a piece of cake" Siwon said with a smirk on his face. " Yah don't be such a boastful" Yong Hwa said. " You'll Be the leader incharge , Kim Hyun Joong". " WHY HIM?" Siwon Protested. "He is the strongest among all of you" Boss replied. Siwon gave Hyun Joong deadly glares. As they went out of their Boss office, Siwon immediately grab Hyun Joong collar and pinned him on the wall with his arm. " So you are the leader huh? Don't act like you are the strongest or the best". Hyun Joong just threw his arm , pushed him away and  left like nothing happen.

" He is really one of a kind" Yong Hwa said . Siwon clenched his fist . " Maybe that's the reason why he is our leader". Kim Bum said . " Shut up!" Siwon shouted and left Yong Hwa and Kim Bum.

" So Hyun Joong, what plan?" Kim Bum asked. " I think we should kidnap them" Yong hwa said his funny suggestion. " We should kill them" Siwon suggested firmly. " Didn't you hear what boss said?, He want them alive" Kim Bum said. " Poor boy, why should you follow that lame man?". Siwon said. 

"Duh! Because he is our boss" Yong Hwa said. " Enough" Kim Hyun Joong said . " Let's stalk them first. By next week, when Kwon Ji Young arrives, Then we will start at his right hand and their middle man Daesung" Hyung Joong added. " Why him? Why we don't start at the leader or the head for sure without them they can't operate" Siwon said. " Aren't you thinking?, If you catch the boss that early like we said we are looking for a big trouble and finding our own death" Yong Hwa said. " I agree with them" Kim Bum said. " FIne! but don't blame me if your plan failed" Siwon said. 

After the meeting Kim Bum , Yong Hwa and Hyun Joong decided to take some coffee. 

" You know I really don't get Siwon's attitude" Kim Bum said. "You'll get used to it" Yonghwa said. " Ever since he has that kind of attitude, like a leader attitude" Yonghwa added. Server came and put their coffees down to their table. " Enjoy your coffees, sirs" The waitress said. " Thank you ms." Kim Bum said and winked to the waitress . You can clearly see on her face that she blushed. WHen the waitress leave. " Dude , you are such a flirt" Yong Hwa said. " I'm not, I just like entertaining girls" Kim Bum said. Hyun Joong just took a sip on his coffee. " By the way , Tell me about you guys" Yong Hwa said. " I'm from Indonesia , actually I am originaly born in Kuwait, but a war broke up. There, my parents died because of that war, so my relatives took me in Indonesia. Then I met the organization and they trained me after that" Kim Bum said. " I originally came here in Korea. They also trained me here. My parents are still alive, but they are in States with my sister . I am the only one left here in Korea so I decided to join the organization" Yong Hwa said. " How about you leader?" Kim Bum ask. " I'm from Thailand , my parents died too . My father died when he was a bodyguard of the president, and my mom. My mom died when I was still young"Hyun Joong stated. " Ohh, I see". Kim Bum and Yong Hwa reacted. " Then my uncle raised me in Thailand, but eventually he needed to leave because he is also part of the organization . He let the organization raise and train me to join them". Hyun Joong added. "I joined the organization because many people seek for justice that the government couldn't give them because the government officials only think of themselves and money".

" That's nice , Me ? I joined here because my father became one of the members of organization" Kim Bum said. " haha Nice. I joined the organization because I'm bored" Yong Hwa said then He laughed. " Let's go back to our Mission" Hyun Joong said