Chapter 1

My Mission

Chapter One - I'm Back

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

== Hyun Joong's POV==

I trained for years. I left Korea together with my uncle when I am still young and that's the time when my father died He was accused for attempting to kill the president . He was a militar turned  bodyguard.  My uncle is currently in Korea but He will retire soon. I will return to Korea and enter the IRT and replace my uncle. IRT is a secret organization who cleaned up those bad and rats in the society.

I study on a prestige school in Thailand and I Mastered the martial Arts Judo. Since then I was in Thailand. They endulge me that defeating bad people and society rat is a good thing. Defeting them without the knowledge of the government. Is that Illegal?.

==Flashback==

(This part will be Convo of head m aster and Hyun Joong . Please take note left= master,right = Hyun Joong)

"Kim Hyun Joong"

"what is it?"

"Congratiulations, You are now promoted , You'll go to Korea by next week"

"Remember that you'll enter the organization and put on your mind that

the  our goal is to defeat rats, Understand?"

"yes, I'll Put it in my Mind"

"You know our greatest rule here, right?"

"Falling inlove is not allowed"

"It will just be a hindrance on our mission"

"Next week is your flight and you'll meet our Head Boss , you are dissmissed now"

-== End Of POV==-

The plane now lands. I get up and get my things I look around and walk out to airport . " Mr. Kim?" A man in black asked me. I look at him and nods. " come on they are waiting for us". We rode and traveled. we arrived to a Tall bulding. In the entrance it says "IRT group of companies". We stop and I ask " IRT group of companies?"

"A, yeah,  IRT is the biggest company to export good all over the world and you'll know further about it" The man in black said.

"This way Mr.kim , Please enter the room"

 

I entered the said room  and thereI saw a black figure ,with his back facing me . " Are you Mr. Kim?"

" Yes I am". " Welcome to Korea" He said.

"Thanks you"and I bowed. " Now you are here in Korea. I heard that you are strong ,brave and skillful, I'm The Big Boss". 

" Here is your home address,money and  You are working under the government , as an IT". Boss said

"What Is my first Mission?" I ask. He chuckled . " First Mission? oh then the gang group called Big Bang".

"Big Bang?".   " Yes, Big Bang they are the most dangerous gang in the town , They are protected by government Official as I heard he is a senator, That's why they have guts to operate"

"what should I do? Kill them? Punish them?" I asked.

"Teach them a lesson , and I want you to catch their leader , Kwon Ji Young,I want him alive in my Hands.  Over my table is their Biography and other Big Bang activities , You are dissmissed". Boss said.

I pick up the folder on his desk and Immediately went out. I go to a coffee shop to buy some coffee and I scanned the folder. As I entered the coffee shop . nothing special . I went Immidiately to the counter . " Yes , sir How can I help you?" Gthe waitress asked. I look at her . " I want a coffee". " Alright Sir , wait for awhile"

I sat down and cross my legs as I review all in the folder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of say it looks like CIty Hunter or could it be Like a City Hunter.

I set city Hunter as my inspiration 

Just tell me if this story goes like a CIty Hunter so I can change ahhaha :))

Well thank you all for comments and subscription 

 

Sorry for wrong spelling and wrong grammar

I'm still waiting for my friend to re-read it and fix the error

 

CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A POSTER?