chapter 5

My Mission

CHAPTER 5

 

--So Eun's POV--

Manyageh naega gandamyeon
                          Naega dagagandamyeon
                                             Neon eoddeogeh saenggakhalgga
                                                                          Yonginaelsu eobtgo

 

I was awakened by my phone ringtone.

"Hmmm..." I moaned, then I answered the phone. " Hi?" I asked, still on sleepy tone, and rubbing my eyes."So Eun, where are you?" Shin Hye asked on the other line as I look around and wonder. " Crap" I whispered to myself . Where am I? . "Yah So Eun still there?".. " I'll call you back". And I hang up the phone.

I sat up immediately and looked around . Where am I?. " So, the so unlucky girl is now awake." I heard a guy said. I turned around to look who he is. It is MR. ARROGANT! " Where am I? And what am I doing here?", I said. " Oh can't remember? I took you home?" " WHAT???". " Don't misinterpret it, You are just drank that's why I took you to my place".

I stood and hit him on the chest. He graunted.  I took my shoes. " No thank you?". " No" I said. and left him.

--end of POV--

"I got hangover last night". " Yeah, me too, but it was fun." Hyun Joong's officemates have their conversation.  Hyung Joong rubbed his temple . After awhile, he received a message.

From: Yonghwa

Ji Young's plane has already arrived .

 

 

To: Yonghwa

Just follow them and get some infromation

 

 

From : Yonghwa

Roger that.

 

-------

"Why are you late?" Yonghwa asked. " Sorry." Kim Bum apologized. "Shut up guys. Focus!" Siwon said. They followed them until they reached a restaurant. " Why is leader Hyung not here?" Kim Bum asked. " He is busy. You know, he is a spy on Blue House." Yonghwa said. "He's just a lazy ." Siwon commented. "Don't be so bitter to Hyun Joong, because he is our leader".
 

They interrupted. "SO, what will we do?" Top asked to Ji Young. "Do they still disagree on our proposal?". " Yeah, they said they won't give us the chemicals that we want", Seungri explained. "If we couldn't get the chemicals we need, our operation might stop", Top said.

"You know, what will we do if people won't cooperate to us, right?" G dragon said. " Maybe we can find another one.", Daesung suggested. "Oh please Daesung, don't be so nice and kindhearted", Top said. " Kim Corporation should regret it" TOP added. "I'm sure they will", G dragon said

" Taeyang!!!" G dragon called out. " Yes?" Taeyang responded.  " You'll be working on her. I need her tonight." G dragon said and handed a file to Taeyang.

--------------

"We know their next plan" Yonghwa said. " They have a problem about a chemical manufacturer" Yonghwa added. Siwon, Yonghwa, Kim Bum, and Hyun Joong are sitting on a coffee shop together. " And we know the most famous chemical manufacturer here in Seoul", Kim Bum said.

" Kim Corporation?" Hyun Joong said. " Right, and they failed their negotiation with Kim corporation", Siwon said. "Ji Young handed a  folder to the bodyguard and said he need her tonight". Yonghwa said. " It seems very fishy" Yonghwa added." I think so too, something will go wrong here". Hyun Joong said

" I think we should blow their head , puin puing" Siwon said." Kim Bum, you better follow them", Hyun Joong ordered. " Roger that sir.", Kim Bum said." And you, Siwon and Yonghwa, search for more information". " What??? I want some action!" Siwon complained. Yonghwa tapped Siwon's shoulder. " We will do it", Yong Hwa said. Siwon glared at him.

--------

Kim Bum continued his task. He followed Taeyang, who is following a girl. Taeyang hold her shoulder. The girl shouted,  but Taeyang covered her nose and mouth. His handkerchief has a chemical, so the girl fell down, feeling dizzy. Taeyang carried her to his car. Kim Bum kept following them.

They stopped into an isolated area, where a house is the only establishment around. Taeyang carried her off the car and went inside the building. Kim Bum went down his too, and followed them. Taeyang tidied her arms and feet and covered . 

Taeyang, Gdragon, Daesung, Seungri and TOP was there. " Oh. So the Princess is awake", TOP said.  She looked to all of them and sat up. Seungri removed the cover to . " Who are you? What do you want?" She asked. "We need your father's signature", Gdragon said as he lifted papers.
 

"Call his dad". G dragon ordered. Taeyang called Mr. Kim for a deal between the contract and his daughter. TOP approached her. " Kim So Eun, such a beautiful name." TOP complimented. " Don't touch me!" She said.

Kim Bum watched all the scene. He called Hyun Joong to know what he should do. "Just keep on spying". Hyun Joong commanded.

"All settled" Seungri said. " Okay, let's go!" Gdragon said . " I want to stay here with this fella", TOP said. GDragon looked at Top and So Eun. " Okay, but take good care of her", GDragon said. Daesung held Top on his collar, " Try to touch her and I'll kill you"." Relax Daesung!". " Stop it guys, let's get out of here" GDragon said.

They left, leaving Top and So Eun alone. "Time to do some play", TOP said and gripped So Eun's cheek. "What do you want?" So Eun said."To have fun". TOP slowly removed his polo as he approached So Eun. So Eun is trembling on the ground while moving backwards. TOP's face is close to her. She shut her eyes.

He was about to kiss her, but Kim Bum kicked him away. Kim Bum can't bear seeing the scene anymore. Luckily, before he kick Top, he covered himself.

 

Before TOP could regain his balance, he immediately punched him in face, making TOP fall again. Kim Bum kicked and punched him more. " Who the hell are you?" Siwon holded his jaw and wiped the blood on his lips. Kim Bum untied So Eun's hands and feet. TOP kicked him. " Come on", TOP said.  Kim Bum jumped and kicked his face, making TOP fall and knock out. Kim Bum pulled her out of the building.

They rode Kim Bum's big bike to run away. Kim Bum dropped So Eun to park. Before he could go, So Eun stopped him. " Who are you?" So Eun asked. But Kim Bum didn't answered. " Thank you for saving me". Kim Bum simply nodded and drove away.

 

"What the hell man?" Siwon said . " Look, if you are in my postion I think you can't bear seeing a girl be in front of you." Kim Bum explained. "You ruined our mission" Siwon blamed Kim Bum.  Kim Bum just looked away. "Enough guys" Yonghwa said.

"This thing will happen again for sure, Kim Bum, keep your eyes on her." Hyun Joong ordered . " What?!!! He messed up Hyun Joong" Siwon said. "I already said what I said" Hyun Joong firmly said. "I've had enough to all of you, I'll do this on my own" Siwon said and left the three of them.

"He never listens to anyone" Yonghwa said. "What we will do Hyung?" Kim Bum asked. "Sorry to say, but if Siwon will continue his attitude like that, we should treat him as one of our enemies".

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, enjoy and feed your imagination!

 

 

Comments and subscriptions are well-appreciated xDD