chapter 4

My Mission

 

CHAPTER 4 

 

==Shin Hye's POV==

I packed up my stuffs and headed out. I'm excited because it is my dream to become a bodyguard. I was about to cross the road when a car suddenly horn aloud.

I shouted "Yah!!!", but he kept on horning. I tapped his car and the guy who is driving went down. " Yah! What do you think of yourself, king of the road? Do you own this road? Ah! You are really like a---" I was cut when I looked at him. He looks familiar. " Like what? Continue. " He said. His voice is so cold and his eyes are emotionless. " You? You are the guy who helped me at the cafe right?" He just looked at me. " Even if you helped me, you, for me you are still arrogant!" I shouted and pointed at him. He just covered one of his ears and he rubbed his neck while looking away. " Are you done?" " Aish. You are so arrogant!" I shouted again.

"Can you move away?  I need to go." And he entered his car. Ah! I really can't take this guy's gutts anymore. I tapped his window but he ignored me, and he started his engine and drove away. " I HATE YOU!!!!!" I shouted and stomped my feet before going back to my business ... 

 

 

I entered the gym. We have, like, 8 new bodyguards . A handsome and muscular man also entered the room . " Fall in line", he said, and we did.

" I am Kim Jaejoong, I'll be the team leader and I am also the head of Blue House Security". "You!" he said, shouting at me. I immediately looked up to him. " Me?" I said while pointing at myself. " Yes. You, present yourself." " Ahmm, I am P-Park Shin Hye", I said while stuttering. He glanced at me and looked away.

"Welcome to Blue House, work hard". He said . " Yes!!" We said in unison and bowed. " We will have a party for all the new employees of Blue House, so I'll see you all later". He said with strong voice. "Before that, I want you all to be disciplined, we should  catch the bullets and protect the president and his family".

" Can I expect that from all of you?". " Nae(yes)" we shouted. " You guys go to your places now" he said and walked out of the gym.

==End of POV==

---------

"Yo! Hyun Joo" His officemate said.  He didn't mind him and continued on his work. " Don't ignore me". " What do you want?" Hyun Joong said in a cold and scary tone. " Relax, I'll just ask if you will come to the party later?"." Party?". " Yeah, at Club Answer. Will yah come?". " I guess". " I'll see you then later. K, bye dude". Hyun Joong shakes his head . This day became a really hard day for him. So he decided to go to party and join them .

After work, all of the Blue House employees went to bar to have some fun. Hyun Joong just seated on bar and ordered a glass of brandy. He sipped slowly on the glass, then his phone rang. " Yoboseyo?" he said. " Hey! where are you?" It is Kim Bum . " We need to talk about our plan" He said. "And why so noisy there?" He added.

" I am at the club". " Club? Oh. Okay. What club? I'll come there". "Club Answer". " I know that , I'm around the area. I'll be there". Then Hyun Joong hang up while he is drinking.

 

----------

" Do you want to drink?" So Eun asked . " I don't like. You know I don't really drink." Shin Hye answered. " Ah! dDon't be such a killjoy". " I'm not. Who will bring you home if you got drank? And what are you doing here?". " Oh, the security let me in. Come on, just one glass". " But I want less alcoholic content". " Okay, wait here I'll just go to bar" She said cutely. "Wait me here". 

She stands up and walk cutely to the bar. She accidently bumped to a guy. "Yah!!!" So Eun shouted. The guy looked at her and smiled. " What are you smiling at? Watch your way, ugly!". " Yah! who said that I am ugly?" the guy said out. " I AM!" So Eun said  and she hit her elbow on the guy's abdomen, and she kicked her tight, causing the guy to kneel down. "Yah! Brat girl". The guy said, and So Eun mehrong to him.

So Eun went first to comfort room to fix herself while the guy struggles to get up.

So Eun went now to the bar to order . " Two margarita please". When she's about to take her drinks, the glass accidentally slip on her hands and spill on someone's clothes. When So Eun was about to say sorry, her eyes widened. " YOU!!!", they said in unison. "you are the guy awhile ago". " And you are Ms. Snob". " Yah! I am not snob". " I guess you are really a bad luck to me.", he said while wiping his blazer. " you deserve it" she said, softly enough for him to hear.

" I deserve what?" He asked. " You deserve this!" She shouted and spilled to his blazer again with the another drink she's holding. "Yah!!!" he shouted back. So Eun immediatey ordered 2 drinks and walked away, leaving him wet on her drinks.

" Why did you take so long?" Shin Hye asked. " Because there is an arrogant guy there, aissh you know I hate those kind of guys". So Eun said . " ahhaha yeah I know that, Oh by the way, wait me here I just need to go there". Shin Hye said. " Okay bff I'll just drink here" So Eun answered. 

When her glasses are empty, she went to bar for some drinks.

" You know Hyun Joong , I heard that Kwon Ji Young's flight is earlier than expected ." Kim Bum said while sitting beside Hyun Joong  at the bar. "When?"." Tomorrow"."Work with Yonghwa  and follow him. Also, investigate". "Sure" Kim Bum took a sip " What Happened to your blazer?" Hyun Joong asked.

"oh , hahah just a crazy girl I met along the way. she almost hit me" Kim Bum stated. "what did she do?". " When I came here she just bumped at me, then I just smiled to her and in a second she hit my abdomen and hit my tight then after than we met on other side of the bar she spills her drinks to me".

" Well , did you deserve it?" Hyun Joong ask . " no!, well I have to go, look what time is it and we are just drinking here" Kim Bum said. " I Bet you'll just meet some girls out". " Yeah right" Kim bum chuckled.

Kim Bum went out and see someone vomiting. He approached her and tapped her back to help her. " Are you alright miss?" Kim Bum said. "yeah, I am fine" She said and turned around to look who helped her. " Oh look who is here?" She said sarcastically. it is So Eun. " You, again???" Kim Bum exclaimed. 

"Tssss, yeah yeah yeah I'll go now" So Eun is already drank as she turned back to Kim Bum. She fell down and Kim Bum catched her on his arm. So Eun patted Kim Bum chest " hahaha mr. arrogant don't try to be gentleman, but nice arms and chest" She said sarcastically, and regained her balance.

As she walked away to Kim Bum while swaying, a guy approached her. " Hi miss are you alone" He said on a seductive tone. So Eun looked at him and smirked. " Me? alone?" She said while fanning herself. She was about to fall when Kim Bum approached her and catched her. " Sorry about her , she is drank" Kim Bum said. " Are you his boyfriend?" the guy asked. " Yeah , sorry about my girlfriend's act".

The guy left and So Eun faced him. " Who's my boyfriend?" She ask. She vomitted on Kim Bum. "YAH!!!!!!" Kim Bum shouted. So Eun chuckled . "Ms. Bad luck!" . " Who? Me?" She said and fell again. Kim Bum carried her on his back. " Wake up! ms.!!!". Kim Bum put her inside her car and he sat on the backseat and replaced his polo with a shirt and put a jacket.

Then he drove his car to his apartment

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already made one

but unlucky asiafanfics have some site problems

so I started all over again:)))

Note: unedited

Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated